Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
1St Rooney isn't our greatest ever striker he doesn't even make our best ever xi

2nd saying Schneiderlin is "miles" better than Carrick is pure football tribalism as Carrick ousted him out of a better team despite being his senior. I'm not even going to dignify your pogba comparison with a response as it's pure baiting.
Called it when he 1st went there.
Once he started to lose that magic ability he would be discarded by Man U and their fanbase.
He is easily one of the finest players to grace the modern game but due to joining an already well oiled machine he was always just another cog in the system.

Cantona was the catalyst so he will always be the worshipped player.

Hence why Lukaku should stay and be part of our first dynasty under Moshiri. You are always held in higher regard.

He can literally do it all. Once he gets his first goal for us he will pick up a reasonable amount each season for us even from dm.

the way he frees up idrissa is really something. god our midfield was so good.

Davies is promising but I thought he was a little rough the past couple of games. Also interested in us playing a Juve kinda formation where Idrissa and Morgan protect the English Pirlo

Cs my man.

153199-The-Wire-high-five-fist-bump-g-xy0T.gif

History is being rewritten. Schneiderlin was beyond poor for us that is why he was so readily shipped out. I haven't claimed he is a bad player but he never performed for us and as alluded to earlier I suspect its a personality issue.

How come your record with him starting in the team was massively superior to when he didnt start then?

Luckily we're loaded so our two key players being 35 isn't as daunting prospect as you'd imagine.

Dunno mate your losing how many millions every year your team failds to reach cl now?

How many big name players have just used you to get new contracts,at there current teams?

The quality of player you are linked with far far exceeds the quality you end up buying, and the ones you get more often than not are busting out the club, 300m and sitting in 6th place.

As for loaded, city piss all over you in terms of money.

Lol re read this again. Have you watched us this season? I don't think we've played for a draw once. Especially at Home. Loool.

Seen you a few times mate, you played for a draw in both games against Liverpool for starters, against city you didn't gavecthst option as they tore you apart, you played for a draw at goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back