Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why it seems to be common practice on this forum to make fun of the fact our best player is Ibrahimovic? What's the logic there? How is that funny? If he leaves we'll get Griezmann. We aren't shopping at Lidl.

Griezmann, lol, yeah mate, keep dreaming and believing the media, he will look brilliant alongside bale, Mueller, and all those other players you've equally been guaranteed by the press to be signing.

How come your record with him starting in the team was massively superior to when he didnt start then?

Yeah just had a look on soccerbase. In 2015/16 they won 8 games without him, only one away - to the worst CL side in history. 6 home wins were Ipswich in the Mickey Mouse Cup, West Brom, Sheffield Utd in the cup, Stoke and Bournemouth.

One neutral win where they were, tbh, very lucky.

They even had a run of 4 losing games that was only arrested by the Schneiderman's return.

United fan's are actually only marginally worse than kopites in their knowledge of the game. One guy says he was poor and they all pretend to hold the same opinion, Emperor's clothes style.

That said, i've got Manc mates and they all rated him.

Yeah just had a look on soccerbase. In 2015/16 they won 8 games without him, only one away - to the worst CL side in history. 6 home wins were Ipswich in the Mickey Mouse Cup, West Brom, Sheffield Utd in the cup, Stoke and Bournemouth.

One neutral win where they were, tbh, very lucky.

They even had a run of 4 losing games that was only arrested by the Schneiderman's return.

United fan's are actually only marginally worse than kopites in their knowledge of the game. One guy says he was poor and they all pretend to hold the same opinion, Emperor's clothes style.

That said, i've got Manc mates and they all rated him.

I've always felt Mancs who are from the area and long-term fans, (not just based upon the last 20 years) seem to have a good knowledge and fairly objective view of things. It's ones who jumped on that seem to be blinded by glory and believe everything in the media.

I've always felt Mancs who are from the area and long-term fans, (not just based upon the last 20 years) seem to have a good knowledge and fairly objective view of things. It's ones who jumped on that seem to be blinded by glory and believe everything in the media.
Plastics?

You do realise that, as Everton get more successful, we're also going to attract more "plastics". :coffee:

Plastics?

You do realise that, as Everton get more successful, we're also going to attract more "plastics". :coffee:

A scenario which, if not exactly relishing, I am more than happy to live with ;)

The trophies will more than make up for the plazzies that follow in their wake :dance:

Plastics?

Yeah, but I'm not really arsed about it, can tell if someone's not quite as informed as others but it's not a bad thing.

As long as I enjoy Everton for Everton, who cares. Everton is like a religion to me because it's through my family and where I'm from.

Just to stay on topic, how class is Morgs like... Class above on Saturday.

I a
A scenario which, if not exactly relishing, I am more than happy to live with ;)

The trophies will more than make up for the plazzies that follow in their wake :dance:
I agree mate. If we do get a load of plastics supporting us it'll be because we are successful. Plus they'll be contributing to our coffers through merchandise sales and help keep up gates at our new ground. Plus they wont be plastics then. They'll be Everton convertees. Welcome to the family.

To
Yeah, but I'm not really arsed about it, can tell if someone's not quite as informed as others but it's not a bad thing.

As long as I enjoy Everton for Everton, who cares. Everton is like a religion to me because it's through my family and where I'm from.

Just to stay on topic, how class is Morgs like... Class above on Saturday.
Totally boss mate. Got gradually better in each match imo.

Got to admit I wasn't totally on board at first. Wasnt unhappy as I knew he would improve the starting XI. I just thought our need for an AM playmaker was greater at the time. But I understand now that if a player of his calibre comes available you just have to go for it.

Didn't even finish your post it was so hilarious. Chelsea knocking us out of the FA cup isn't a big deal. We already have 1 trophy as our fixture pile up is already through the roof as we're travelling to Russia prior to the Fa Cup game. We lie 1 point off the Top 4 while into the last 32 of the Europa League it hasn't impacted us whats so ever. We have an extremely big squad where someone like Rooney who is one of our worst players is talked about like some god here and you took Schneiderlin another one who couldn't make our squad. We have enough to cope trust me.

"Ibra is carrying Mourinho" lol. Your arguments are that of a child.
With Schneiderlin instead of any of your midfielders you win that today, like when we put 6 past them a few weeks ago.

But on the plus side you've gained that 1 point on the top 4.

And like I say, no Ibra performance no UTD performance.

:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back