Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question marks over this guy for me

If he wasn't good enough for United he shouldn't be good enough for us. Give him a chance yes but he hasn't impressed for me at all, most notably against Spurs I felt he was way off

If he wasn't good enough for United he shouldn't be good enough for us. Give him a chance yes but he hasn't impressed for me at all, most notably against Spurs I felt he was way off

By that logic Di Maria is rubbish, as was Tevez. Last time I checked as well we're 7th playing Gareth Barry, not the league cup and FA cup holders splashing 90 mill on Pogba.

Were both more Joel and Baines tbh.
No.

Schneiderlin had time on the ball for the second goal and dawdled on it like a half-pissed ale house player on a Sunday morning down the park; third goal he let Alli ghost in behind him in a clueless bit of defending.

This is why @MorgsGoat hasn't dared venture back into this thread since Sunday: his boy was shown up for the less than complete CM he thinks he is.

No.

Schneiderlin had time on the ball for the second goal and dawdled on it like a half-pissed ale house player on a Sunday morning down the park; third goal he let Alli ghost in behind him in a clueless bit of defending.

This is why @MorgsGoat hasn't dared venture back into this thread since Sunday: his boy was shown up for the less than complete CM he thinks he is.
I'm with @MorgsGoat mate.

Yes he may have had a less than great game but up until Sunday he'd been good, and the whole team was off the boil.

Sometimes bad games happen.

No.

He had a terrible game.

It happens, im gonna chalk it down to a bad day at the office for the whole team bar big Rom.

Im not gonna throw ALL the players to the wolves like some people have done, every thread im reading Williams is tosh, Robles is tosh, its an utter joke, we went 10 games unbeaten, the players arent tosh, they just didnt perform in a game, its not how you get knocked down that matters, its how you get up.

I'm with @MorgsGoat mate.

Yes he may have had a less than great game but up until Sunday he'd been good, and the whole team was off the boil.

Sometimes bad games happen.
Robles was hung out to dry by Koeman for the first goal but less candid about who was to blame for the other two. Well I can tell him that it was the feller he just spent £25M on.

He had a terrible game.

It happens, im gonna chalk it down to a bad day at the office for the whole team bar big Rom.

Im not gonna throw ALL the players to the wolves like some people have done, every thread im reading Williams is tosh, Robles is tosh, its an utter joke, we went 10 games unbeaten, the players arent tosh, they just didnt perform in a game, its not how you get knocked down that matters, its how you get up.
Your prince is a pauper. Deal with it.

...and stop bullying me with thumbs-down dislikes.

It's the first average game the lad has had. Should we judge gana and Davies likewise, as they were just as ineffective as Morgan. Come to think of it the whole team and manager was ineffective on the day. (Bar Ross Barkley).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back