Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uruguay away 24th March, Paraguay at home 29th March, second game basically finishes at like 2am the 29th our time, so they will get home later that day assuming a private plane etc

Coutinho especially I just don't see being in any shape to play on the 1st, Firminho as he usually doesn't start - more chance of playing i guess, either way it's not ideal for them - such a shame ;)

Personally hoping that later today Manes hamstring goes pop

they are putting on a private jet apparently mate ( they've done it before with a couple of other clubs also chipping in to get their Brazilian players back ) so they also tell due back Thursday and will have also tell training session Friday.

it was in the Echo last week

Play Barry and we will succumb to the usual inevitable heartbreaking defeat.
Why not take the game to them - a midfield 3 of Gana, Davies and Barkley.
Rom, Mirallas and either Lookman or Lennon in the attacking 3.

If Schneiderlin is out hope McCarthy is back in time.

they are putting on a private jet apparently mate ( they've done it before with a couple of other clubs also chipping in to get their Brazilian players back ) so they also tell due back Thursday and will have also tell training session Friday.

it was in the Echo last week

Private planes are ace.

Someone once arranged one for me and a few others to get back to Barbados. Turned out it was Mick Jaggers. True story.

Private planes are ace.

Someone once arranged one for me and a few others to get back to Barbados. Turned out it was Mick Jaggers. True story.

Show off. It couldn't be just a private plane back to John Lennon Airport or something, but you had throw in Barbados to boot. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back