Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'd go 3-5-2 & play Holgate at back rather than Mori, midfield of Gueye, Barkley & Davies, Rom with either Mirallas or DCL. I think we should have had Liam Walsh on the bench & getting some minutes so he could be getting used if need be when we have some injuries. I think McCarthy, Besic are buggered because of injuries and Barry is past it.

who would you have put Walsh on the bench ahead of mate?

Koeman has shown that when the kids are ready he'll play them and they'll be in the side for a while.

Yeah okay, does being a patronising git come naturally or do you have to work at it.

Very naturally mate, unfortunately.

But seriously, I just pointed out that there isn't realistically many players Walsh would get in ahead of at the moment.

Two of the three you mentioned haven't been involved - for various reasons - recently anyway, and Barry has played just fine when called upon (although yes I don't want to see him start the derby), and is still one of our better midfielders.

Please tell me who plays if Baines gets injured, im all ears.

That's actually quite scary.

IMG_0108.webp

Very naturally mate, unfortunately.

But seriously, I just pointed out that there isn't realistically many players Walsh would get in ahead of at the moment.

Two of the three you mentioned haven't been involved - for various reasons - recently anyway, and Barry has played just fine when called upon (although yes I don't want to see him start the derby), and is still one of our better midfielders.

Barry was utterly awful against Spurs mate, when he went off we actually got into the game for the first time, similarly we where in the Derby adn on top until McCarthy got injured - Barry came n and the rest was history as we got dominated subsequently

He isn't one of our better Midfielders, Schneiderlin, Gueye are both miles better than he is now, as is Davies, given a choice between a fit McCarthy and him - is no choice McCarthy is far more useful now.

That puts him down to 4th at best

The entire team plays 10 yards deeper when he's on the pitch, which for our cb's is absolutely horrendous and just tends to follow a pattern of Lukaku becoming very very isolated in those games

If Schneiderlin and McCarthy are both out I will play...

Robles

Jagielka Williams Funes Mori

Coleman Davies Gana Baines

Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

That's how i'd go even if Mccarthy is fit. Everyone knows how to play against the RS except the supposed best managers in the league. I'd have played 5 at the back even with snides fit, stick up a wall at the back and catch their flakes defence on the counter.

Its what they always come unstuck against

Please tell me who plays if Baines gets injured, im all ears.

Ramiro waooo. God, 2 years ago we had the best LB in the league, a backup who had never put a flot wrong and a future Everton and England like made replacement for the next 10 years. Most were here saying its a shame they all play the same position and we have Galloway doing well there too.

Now we're going to have to buy another one in the summer.

Galloway can't make the west Brom squad so he's hardly good enough for us

I'm not going to believe he's not good enough until I see him in an Everton shirt being not good enough. Same goes for Garbutt (dreams of us getting corners and free kicks on target once more....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back