Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best we can hope for is that it tightened on him, but looking at the photo of him sitting before he went off, was the face of a player who new he had a fairly long break coming. My guess is a grade 1 if it's a grade 2 it could almost be season over.

Where do people come up with this kind of thing? What does the face of a player who 'knows' this even look like?

Absolutely baffling.

Still could be anything. McCarthy has been battling a minor hamstring injury for about three seasons. You can never trust the injury updates from the Everton medical team.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Morgan Schneiderlin&#39;s scan has revealed he has a minor calf injury. He will be monitored ahead of the Merseyside Derby. <a href="https://t.co/u2aUA1VyUu">pic.twitter.com/u2aUA1VyUu</a></p>&mdash; Everton Blue Army (@EvertonBlueArmy) <a href="">21 March 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'd rather play him at 75% for the Derby and rest him for United; Liverpool are rapid all over the park and Barry simply doesn't have the legs.

To be Fair Bily, it's not a case of playing 75% with a pulled calf, you let it heal completely or you don't. I came back too early on numerous occasions only to have it go as soon as you sprint. Morgan will not play in our next 2 games which is a disaster, thats my view.

To be Fair Bily, it's not a case of playing 75% with a pulled calf, you let it heal completely or you don't. I came back too early on numerous occasions only to have it go as soon as you sprint. Morgan will not play in our next 2 games which is a disaster, thats my view.
Yep,I think Leicester is a more realistic target unfortunately.

Haha, utter nonsense. It's the look of someone that is injured during a game. You can't gauge how long he thinks he's out for from an expression, stop being silly.

Because he's a pro footballer mate, he has had this injury numerous times, he knows what it is and he knows how long it will take. Do you honestly think a pro footballer has not encounted nearly every grade of soft tissue injury in their playing career. The club will wait until a scan has been completed before it gives out any quotes but RK new what it was and how long the second he watched him walk off.

Because he's a pro footballer mate, he has had this injury numerous times, he knows what it is and he knows how long it will take. Do you honestly think a pro footballer has not encounted nearly every grade of soft tissue injury in their playing career. The club will wait until a scan has been completed before it gives out any quotes but RK new what it was and how long the second he watched him walk off.
Footballers, most of them known for fancy hairstyles and being overpaid primadonas, are known for never looking hurt after every little thing.

Tough cookies, them.

Good news if it's minor.

Hopefully, it's Grade I, which means no tear and that usually takes 7-10 days of recovery, which means he may be fit to feature in the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back