Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's decent.

Seen better, seen worse in an Everton shirt.

You'd think he was 'kin Xavi to read some of the over reaction to his game.

What was the quote again?

Utter drab

*Edit*

Roberto Martinez believes that there is no better technical English player than Tom Cleverley

*shudders*

Tom did get a GCSE in car mechanics at school, and he helped fix my washing machine, so maybe Roberto was right.

He's decent.

I think the difference Morgan will have in the team will be telling over time rather than instant if that makes sense? He isn't the type like signing a boss striker who scores loads but 18 months time you can look back at see what he brings to the team and the difference he makes over what we had before. Davies over a longer time frame will probably be the same if he is still here.

I think the difference Morgan will have in the team will be telling over time rather than instant if that makes sense? He isn't the type like signing a boss striker who scores loads but 18 months time you can look back at see what he brings to the team and the difference he makes over what we had before. Davies over a longer time frame will probably be the same if he is still here.
You only have to look at the difference to the side when they played the RS and United. Typical Everton that he was injured for both games.

You only have to look at the difference to the side when they played the RS and United. Typical Everton that he was injured for both games.
Sadly always the case with us.

Think personally he will prove to be a great signing for us over time, I pray he is more of a benchmark for the future rather than a lucky signing.

He's decent.

Seen a lot worse, such as the mess we were in at Anfield when he was missing. He is a fantastic player and its a big credit to Koeman that a player that could easily of gone to any number of clubs, incluing better clubs then us, came to Everton.
Another Jose blunder this one.

I hate seeing the "Rolls Royce" stuff. I hate seeing "he's got an engine that lad" stuff. Nah, sorry, I just don't. He is and he has. He's quite comfortably our best midfielder. I love little Idrissa, but Morgan is quality with a capital Q. This lad knows how to play togger. He IS a feckin' Rolls Royce. He's like a 25 year old GazBaz. But better and more mobile. We'd be way worse without him and we are defo way better with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back