Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's good from what I've seen. No more than that. And lets face it, he;s ben here a very short period.
lollol

Sticking to your guns here, Dave. Him stepping into the team has been seamless. You were critical of the deal so now you can't stand how wrong you were on it, so all you can offer is the most basic of praise.

Embarrassing, considering how highly you talked of deals for trash like Mori and Lennon.

Is he? Take a look back at the McCarthy thread and you'll find the same viewpoints there two and three seasons ago.

Time will tell what he offers and how important he is. Us and WBA wanted him after his Man Utd debacle. Let's not forget that.
He should be in that UTD team. That's obvious to UTD and Everton fans alike.

lollol

Sticking to your guns here, Dave. Him stepping into the team has been seamless. You were critical of the deal so now you can't stand how wrong you were on it, so all you can offer is the most basic of praise.

Embarrassing, considering how highly you talked of deals for trash like Mori and Lennon.
I've always stated he's a decent player. That's what he is. No agenda against decent players. I just dont buy into the herd mentality that he's the French Xavi.

It does not matter whether he is free or not you got to pay his wages and a relatively big signing on fee. He is just not good enough while the joker thought there is no better technical English player than Clv. See the difference?
What you're missing here is that Martinez was always hyperbole when discussing our performances and players... phenomenal et al.

Did he really think he was the best technical English player? I sincerely doubt it and rather he was trying to build him up through praise.

The problem was that the praise was often unjustified or simply exaggerated to a unrealistic level that made Martinez himself look ridiculous.

It does not matter whether he is free or not you got to pay his wages and a relatively big signing on fee. He is just not good enough while the joker thought there is no better technical English player than Clv. See the difference?
Koeman wanted to throw £30M at Sissoko and bring in Kone from Sunderland for an arm and a leg.

Cleverley for nothing is small beer in that company. But ok....

Is he? Take a look back at the McCarthy thread and you'll find the same viewpoints there two and three seasons ago.

Time will tell what he offers and how important he is. Us and WBA wanted him after his Man Utd debacle. Let's not forget that.

McCarthy is not a holding midfielder though. And as you said the McCarthy in 2013-2014 was not the same in 2014-2016.

Fair enough if you don't rate him.

Mori what?

Schneiderlin gifted them that.
No, that wasn't my point, my point is you've defended that waster Mori to the hilt, despite being at best average, yet this fella has been a unanimous success, thus far and all you can do is chip away, because of your initial opinion on the deal.

You obviously didn't see him playing for Saints then, it was the last time he played under a manager who understood his playing strengths, he seems to be getting back to that level. hes a very good signing by a manager who will be under pressure this summer when and if Ross and rom go, I think some credit is due, a slice of humble pie might help along the way.
I dont care what he did for some woolly back club. Not remotely arsed. It was a step down and at a less exacting level. He went to united and didn't impress two managers enough to nail down a place. Now he's here and has started well.

That's it really. Nothing more to report at this stage...certainly not that he's superb or anything outrageous like that.

If you compare Schneiderlin with the CM under Martinez, hands on your heart, do you think any of the player are better than Schneiderlin in doing the job?

He has played about 5 games for us, calm down.

Barry was excellent until his age caught up with him slightly by the way.

lollol

Lol at that.

Koeman wanted to throw £30M at Sissoko and bring in Kone from Sunderland for an arm and a leg.

Cleverley for nothing is small beer in that company. But ok....

Thanks to Moshiri there were money to throw around. A player does not perform at his current club does not mean he can't perform under the coaching of Koeman. That does not mean I want Sissoko and Kone by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back