Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully agree, Schneiderlin will never cover the ground McCarthy/Gana does, he is more of a Barry/Carrick whereas they can protect the defence and set the tempo to a game. They all still like a tasty tackle every now and again though.

Difference is though Schneiderlin does have the ability/attributes to play a box-to-box role. He's just much more effective as that anchor.

He's played 10 times.

Lol.
Have you not been impressed since schnerderlin came into the team? In those 10 games we've only lost away to Spurs and during this period the team has produced their best football and results of the season. Of course this isn't all down to Morgan, but it is more than a coincidence that we've hit top form since he came to the club.

He's played 10 times.

Lol.

You seem to have made your mind up about Bolasie after 13 games though?

tumblr_npol0vUtPe1stdz3oo1_500.gif

Can you point me in the direction of his bad perfomances? That would be most helpful.
Erm the time he hid behind the couch against Spurs and the Boro away game when he was anonymous for the second half.

As said, he's only played 10 games.

Decent addition but not worth the OTT claims for him.

Have you not been impressed since schnerderlin came into the team? In those 10 games we've only lost away to Spurs and during this period the team has produced their best football and results of the season. Of course this isn't all down to Morgan, but it is more than a coincidence that we've hit top form since he came to the club.
I've said in almost every post I've made that he's a good player. Thats computed by some here to "why are you saying Schneiderlin is rubbish? How can you be so miserable and not see what a world class player he is?".

You seem to have made your mind up about Bolasie after 13 games though?

tumblr_npol0vUtPe1stdz3oo1_500.gif
No mate. I'd seen him before and taken note of what a limited player he was while at Palace...like the vast majority of Everton supporters.

Schneiderlin just never registered with me. He was like Ramirez at Southampton...I knew the name but their game didn't stand out so I just didn't watch too intensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back