Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting article in today's Times on Morgan...hes well impressed with RK. I like the little cameo about The Winslow which Ive inserted below

‘I was mad as I knew I could play for United every week’
Morgan Schneiderlin tells Paul Joyce he became so unhappy at Old Trafford that he could not bear to attend matches but is thriving after joining Everton

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...-i-could-play-for-united-every-week-9q9dl32fc
It is not simply Schneiderlin who has immersed himself successfully into life at Everton. His fiancée, Camille, whom he will marry in the south of France this summer, visited the Winslow pub in the shadow of Goodison Park on Sunday in her replica shirt and scarf for a pre-match drink before the win over Leicester City.

“I had two cousins and one uncle at the game and they wanted to have a drink before,” he says. “She said they got out of the bar at 3.45pm and they were in the stadium in their seats at 3.48pm.

“Just because we are footballers, we don’t forget where we came from. It is nice to do this kind of thing.”
Could you paste the full text?

Mad how he's one of if not now the most trusted member of the squad already. Seems like nothing on the pitch fazes him. Really well spoken as well.

Couldn't have asked for a better Barry replacement to be honest. And he's really invested into the club. As we've seen lately, Koeman has taken off Gueye and Davies to change things up. But Schneiderlin seems vital to that midfield.

IMO we brought the first of those great players who can push us forwards in when we signed this lad.

Not in my opinion. I think he'll play well in a good team playing with confidence. I dont detect a player who drags a team that's struggling in a game and propels them to victory.

That's my suspicion given the relatively small amount of evidence so far.

Not in my opinion. I think he'll play well in a good team playing with confidence. I dont detect a player who drags a team that's struggling in a game and propels them to victory.

That's my suspicion given the relatively small amount of evidence so far.

My suspicion from the evidence I have seen is that your opinion is worthless

But you're very welcome to it all the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back