Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, he says they all want rid, in actuality, that's a huge lie, look at the page over there on him, the majority speak positively about him but understand why it's not worked out and he needs to move on.

To state otherwise shows an agenda by a certain poster here.

Yeah ive got a few manc friends and they think he's a decent player. Most cant stand Depay though.

Depay gets slatted by their fans because he has the audacity to not be as good as Ronaldo, Cantona or Giggs in his prime and most United fans I know would rather see Snheiderlin play before Felliani.
Previously in Jan transfer windows we signed Darron Gibson, McGeedy and Niasse. How anyone can view spending 40m on 2 internationals for top international teams compared to previous transfers baffles me

Those lads wouldn't know a player if it slapped them in the face.

Bunch of entitled biffs on redcafe with a superiority complex, despite being mostly gash since Fergie left. One or two are clever enough to point out that Schneiderlin was boss at Southampton because he was played next to a destoryer - Wanyama, whilst they've not replicated that at United and tried to play him in that role themselves. Gana welcomes your arrival Morgan, potentially a superb partnership, and undoubtedly similar to the partnership which worked so well at Saints.

I think they would.

Bunch of entitled meffs who wanted to sell Mata in the summer.

Nah.

Bunch of entitled biffs on redcafe with a superiority complex, despite being mostly gash since Fergie left. One or two are clever enough to point out that Schneiderlin was boss at Southampton because he was played next to a destoryer - Wanyama, whilst they've not replicated that at United and tried to play him in that role themselves. Gana welcomes your arrival Morgan, potentially a superb partnership, and undoubtedly similar to the partnership which worked so well at Saints.

Aye, entitled meffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back