Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

"According to some Twitter accounts"

*Screws up and throws in bin*

Imagine for a moment that it was true. It wouldn't necessarily be bad news. It would mean that United would most probably accept the same off us, as long as we didn't hang about. And if we're really that interested, why wouldn't we match the bid ?

Imagine for a moment that it was true. It wouldn't necessarily be bad news. It would mean that United would most probably accept the same off us, as long as we didn't hang about. And if we're really that interested, why wouldn't we match the bid ?

As I said earlier, there will be other interest, in the shape of WBA and in the shape of other teams that might come late to the party, you would hope we are in the box seat and everything indicates that we are, but as I also said earlier, this isnt Evertons first dance and we have in the past often had our dates stolen just as we were about to get some nipple.

As I said earlier, there will be other interest, in the shape of WBA and in the shape of other teams that might come late to the party, you would hope we are in the box seat and everything indicates that we are, but as I also said earlier, this isnt Evertons first dance and we have in the past often had our dates stolen just as we were about to get some nipple.
Might not even get a reacharound this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back