Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a terrible game.

It happens, im gonna chalk it down to a bad day at the office for the whole team bar big Rom.

Im not gonna throw ALL the players to the wolves like some people have done, every thread im reading Williams is tosh, Robles is tosh, its an utter joke, we went 10 games unbeaten, the players arent tosh, they just didnt perform in a game, its not how you get knocked down that matters, its how you get up.

I expect a bad run now to be honest.

If it don't happen I'll move a few rungs up the Koemans Alright ladder

No.

Schneiderlin had time on the ball for the second goal and dawdled on it like a half-pissed ale house player on a Sunday morning down the park; third goal he let Alli ghost in behind him in a clueless bit of defending.

This is why @MorgsGoat hasn't dared venture back into this thread since Sunday: his boy was shown up for the less than complete CM he thinks he is.
I think we all accept he had a poor game, but were where the dissenters after he had won man of the match the week before?

I think we all accept he had a poor game, but were where the dissenters after he had won man of the match the week before?
Let's be honest: he's a good player but the hype has been insane.

It's not the first time I've seen him clock off when trying to offload the ball. He's under hit a few before Sunday and it never resulted in a goal for the opposition.

He has that in him too. Let's take all our players warts'n'all.

It's not the first time I've seen him clock off when trying to offload the ball. He's under hit a few before Sunday and it never resulted in a goal for the opposition.

Poppycock, utter poppycock, he hasnt put a foot wrong prior to Sunday.

Could be two crap weak draws though

I dunno, it just seems the perfect moment for us to Everton for a while, until we turn it around and be a bit non-Everton towards the end of the season

That all makes perfect sense

Nar mate, Ronnys blues dont go full Everton.

Could be two crap weak draws though

I dunno, it just seems the perfect moment for us to Everton for a while, until we turn it around and be a bit non-Everton towards the end of the season

That all makes perfect sense
Koeman is streaky as a manager.

Poppycock, utter poppycock, he hasnt put a foot wrong prior to Sunday.
That's because you're watching through these...

13274137-Rose-colored-glasses-symbol-of-hope-happiness-and-love-Stock-Photo.jpg

Would you say he is any improvement on a fit and in form Jimmy Mac, Dave?

Never seen anyone so happy to see an Everton player have a bad game as Davek is.

I remember all the greats in the eighties having bad games by the way, it happens. He is still a snip at what we paid for him and he will prove your total lack of understanding of the game for years to come.

Question marks over this guy for me

If he wasn't good enough for United he shouldn't be good enough for us. Give him a chance yes but he hasn't impressed for me at all, most notably against Spurs I felt he was way off
LOL

No lad.

Morgs is boss.

Disagree Dave. I thought he'd done well up to Sunday.
He has, but it hasn't been flawless. As said, he under hit balls in other games and showed a lack of awareness of danger, but it was higher up the pitch and came to no harm. Sunday against a good team further back it was punished badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back