Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please please no Barry. A 3-5-2 with Davies in the middle with Gana is our best shot I reckon, presuming Jimmy Mac is out. A lot of responsibility for a young kid, but he's overcome every challenge so far.

who fooled us into thinking he'd be fit?

I wonder if the ITKs might like to step forward and apologise?

The moment he went down and stayed down and the look on his face when it happened: anyone with any knowledge of football could see it was a month long injury at least.

joel
Holgate jags Williams
Kenny baines
gana davies

kev rom ross

we need something like this, cannot under any circumstances start barry or we might aswell just hand them the points now, for a pressing team like Liverpool they'll run rings around him like at goodison

joel
Holgate jags Williams
Kenny baines
gana davies

kev rom ross

we need something like this, cannot under any circumstances start barry or we might aswell just hand them the points now, for a pressing team like Liverpool they'll run rings around him like at goodison

Can't see Kenny being thrown in but who knows

Completely agree about Barry though. I'm leaving the stadium if he starts not even going to attempt to waste my weekend

I wonder if the ITKs might like to step forward and apologise?

The moment he went down and stayed down and the look on his face when it happened: anyone with any knowledge of football could see it was a month long injury at least.

i knew as well mate

*consults brain

yep

And just as I heard yesterday - lo and behold. He appears to be fit for Saturday.

Welcome back Morgs.

Relax everyone. He's fine.

I'm fairly sure Schneids will be in the squad - he is fit but not for 90 mins. Barry is indeed struggling himself and I'd expect us to go back to 3-4-3, Gana and Davies in the middle.

Besic is nowhere near fit to start either, maybe an outside chance of being on the bench but I wouldn't expect to see him for another few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back