Moyes as interim manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purely judging managers on their
Kenwright owes his life to Moyes in all fairness. Moyes performed miracles and literally prevented the masses from running him out of town at the period in our clubs history. Moyes would have been given a job for life here had he never left under Kenwright.

Different eras now at Everton and Kenwright shouldn’t be anywhere near the club let alone influencing board decisions.

I would argue that Kenwrights mum influenced board decisions just as much as he did back then.

This is a damn fine point. If it’s Moyes then that’s a Kenwright call all day long. Kenwright should only have peripheral influence at best. More importantly though, Kenwright and Moshiri should be leaving this totally up to Brands.
Kenwright shouldn't even have the responsibility of choosing what toilet roll is used in the toilets.

The fat barstool has overseen the stagnation of this club for over 2 decades.

Fling the Chump out.

Kenwright is a disgrace. He should be chased out of the club but somehow manages to cling on.

He’s an outdated failure and no Evertonian.
Moshiri is the man now. I wonder why the hell Baxendale is senior actually. Everton in the Community will be just that soon, playing in the park on Sunday. She has zero qualification for her elevated role. Best outside Asda with a collection tin.

What an odd reply to what I posted?

I'm not calling for any of those managers personally. In fact the likes of dyche and Howe would be no better for us than Moyes.

I'm saying Moyes finishing in those positions wasn't anything special and was midtable. The best of the rest as we were once called. Yeah, what did that win us exactly? Anything under top 4 us midtable now. Even the likes of arsenal United Chelsea look down on any position below 4th. That's modern football, either you get that cl place or its nothing.

And no we clearly aren't anywhere near finishing in the top 4 anytime soon. But I'm not quite sure what that has to do with my reply
Wasn’t anything special? He had a net spend of something like 5 mill per year whilst others around us in the table spent quadruple of that on one player. We finished 4th with Marcus bent up front and Moyes created the best and last resemblance of a team that we had includIng Baines, pienaar, jags, Cahill et al.

Whilst you may not personally be calling for those managers plenty of others are and we seem to be creaming ourselves that they can create the same as what Moyes did with us consistently over his time here, especially the seasons we consistently finished in Europe.

To be honest, Morgan Schneiderlin.

Funniest post of the day award!

Remember going to the match near the end of last season thinking we'd turned a corner, especially after some results against the top 6...how wrong could have I been like

Me to mate, it seems no matter we’re stuck as a mid table nobody. And knowing BK is still there is making my blood boil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back