Moyes leaves in the summer; british or foreign manager? prem exp or lower leagues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Canio could be the next mourinho, I still wouldn't want that nutter at my club.

Your club, eh...that almost brings a tear to the eye.

article-2061186-0E2DAF0B00000578-497_468x286.jpg

I'd be happy with us waiting to see the calibre of applicant's before we jumped the gun like.

In defence of Martinez. It can't be easy attracting decent quality players to Wigan who by rights are a league 1 sized club and town. When he does unearth a decent player they are inevitably sold from under him which means he's never really had the chance to build a team.

well I'm a Gus Poyet fan,think he has done remarkable at Brighton,championship side who seem to be reguarly challenging for a play off place.Not spent huge money I don't think,the little i've seen of them they seem to play decent football.he'll get a big club soon I suspect and i'd take him above a lot of the current premiership managers.

I think a more apt description is Loyal. He hasn't jumped ship from Wigan when opportunities are there i.e. RS and Villa. He can be Ambitious but Loyal. I like Martinez he wants to play attractive football building from the back and was a part of the success of Swansea.

Yes mate, hes done a great job at both clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back