Moyes linked with Villa and Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always believed Aston Villa will be his likely destination. Stable club with a bit more to spend than Everton. Perfect for Moyes. Spurs - no chance.

Call me a cynic but is his contract up for renewal?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...struggling-Aston-Villa.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...ine-up-everton-boss-david-moyes-as-fears-grow

Just checked and he signed a 5 year deal in 2008 which means he's got 2 years left. So yes probably worth starting some rumours...

Doubt thats the reason - this season has been a total disaster TBH - and the prospect of having to sell the crown jewels to fund transfers in the summer would turn most managers heads - wouldn't be suprised to see him at Villa park (hope your taking note mr Kenwright)

I don't think he'll go to Villa - they are abject right now. Newcastle on the other hand...

Villa would be a decent job for him, they could challenge for Europe under the right management. Theres a bit of money to spend and a good squad core. I don't think he's a big enough name for the Spurs job.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please he will not have the same backing from the villa or spurs board as he does here i mean kenwrong cant get any further up his arse if he tried even if there is no money he has a cushy job not having to worry about whether he will get the sack even if the team doesn't perform to potential i.e this season and some of last

Call me a cynic, but after close to 10 years doing the same job, he might be up for a change of scenery with a bit more money to spend. As long as BK is in charge, we're a sinking ship going nowhere fast. He's not achieved enough to warrant the Spurs job, but the Villa job might be one for him.

Call me a cynic, but after close to 10 years doing the same job, he might be up for a change of scenery with a bit more money to spend. As long as BK is in charge, we're a sinking ship going nowhere fast. He's not achieved enough to warrant the Spurs job, but the Villa job might be one for him.

Quick moyes out JOL IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Villa? Davek? Have you banged your head?????????????????????? I can't even comprehend what drugs your on to have considered that.

No money to spend no Moyes. I have 100% faith in this prediction. He made a statement a month or so back, stating that he is going to listen to the board and see what direction they want everton to go in.

Not Villa not Spurs. I firmly believe Celtic will come knocking. Lets face it the bloke won't be sitting on the couch for long.

Villa? Davek? Have you banged your head?????????????????????? I can't even comprehend what drugs your on to have considered that.

Why? They are traditionally a big club who tend not to do knee jerk. The owners have cash and are prepared to spend sums in excess of what Moyes can get at Everton. I think, if offered, Moyes would have to be on drugs to consider turning them down given the bleak future he has ahead of him at this club.

When he does go I hope he does the microphone on the pitch thing and I'm there to see it. Would hate for him to just be gone one day with no closure.

I'd be happy for him if he got the Spurs job I think, they've got potential to be a proper Champions League club for the forseeable future. I don't think it's as unlikely as some here seem to think. Harry Redknapp's hardly a hollywood name is he.

I can see him going soon don't think to Villa though but BK's inept running of the club must be wearing him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.