Moyes or Benitez ???

Who would you prefer now ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He took a job with the biggest club in the country after spending years here shackled by a chairman who was skint

God forbid he tried to better himself
It's less about him taking on, what was undeniably a major career challenge and opportunity, more about how he acted a bit Billy big balls over Baines and Fellaini. Plus the lack of compensation we got left a bit of a bad taste for a few.

I dont think in reality that we were even after Moyes, and it just looks a wrong decision for some because of what he is doing with West Ham, but its if he could have done with our players what he has done with theirs. We can only ever guess

It's less about him taking on, what was undeniably a major career challenge and opportunity, more about how he acted a bit Billy big balls over Baines and Fellaini. Plus the lack of compensation we got left a bit of a bad taste for a few.

Why would we have got compensation? He was out of contract.

Moyes is a really good manager and we should have absolutely got him back.

I'd have took nearly any other manager over David Moyes. I can't understand for the life of me any Evertonian wanting him back.

He's doing well at West Ham. Woohoo. Changes precisely nothing.

He's a manager who excels as the underdog - the very minute an ounce of expectation is on him then watch how he reverts to type. You'd have thought a decade plus of watching how this story goes would have made you all click on, but evidently not and you all want the mind-numbing repeat.

Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.