Moyes or Benitez ???

Who would you prefer now ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has the better win percentage in the Premier League? Who has the most trophies? Who has the better pedigree? Who is the only one of the two to have finished Runner-Up in the Premier League?

To be honest if Moyes proved himself as a top manager and went out and won the Champions League I still wouldn’t want him here. He treated us abysmally. We showed him great loyalty even when he finished 17th, yet the media knew about him leaving us for the Mancs before our own board knew! Then he tried to poach our two best players. He is not an honourable man.

He wouldn’t come here anyway. West Ham have more money, a bigger stadium and they’re based in London, a city in which his wife apparently likes to shop at all the high end stores.

West Ham have started the season amazingly well, but they certainly won’t be where they are now come the end of the season.
Exactly

The only ex Evertonian I would want from West Ham is Kurt Zouma. Did we miss doing a deal when he was here on loan? Cannot understand the votes for Moyes. Do people not forget the under handed way he treated us. He could easily do that again.

The only ex Evertonian I would want from West Ham is Kurt Zouma. Did we miss doing a deal when he was here on loan? Cannot understand the votes for Moyes. Do people not forget the under handed way he treated us. He could easily do that again.

I'm sure Chelsea decided to keep him mate because of the transfer ban they got.

Who has the better win percentage in the Premier League? Who has the most trophies? Who has the better pedigree? Who is the only one of the two to have finished Runner-Up in the Premier League?

To be honest if Moyes proved himself as a top manager and went out and won the Champions League I still wouldn’t want him here. He treated us abysmally. We showed him great loyalty even when he finished 17th, yet the media knew about him leaving us for the Mancs before our own board knew! Then he tried to poach our two best players. He is not an honourable man.

He wouldn’t come here anyway. West Ham have more money, a bigger stadium and they’re based in London, a city in which his wife apparently likes to shop at all the high end stores.

West Ham have started the season amazingly well, but they certainly won’t be where they are now come the end of the season.
Probably says more about our board, to be fair.

Really weird to me when Everton fans don’t rate Moyes. It’s as if us being crap for the ten years prior to his arrival and the seven years since he left just didn’t happen.

I mean I agree, however, things did go really stale here towards the end of his tenure so both parties absolutely needed a change.

As for Moyes himself, his post-Everton career before West Ham isn't great so you can see why some would think he might be finished.

All credit to Moyes though for adapting.

Moyes is doing well at West Ham but lets be honest, he has done absolutely cack everywhere else since he left Everton. Even if he does as good at West Ham as he did at Everton they wont ever win anything. Bubble will probably burst at some point, cant see it lasting.
One of my best mates is a hammers fan. Said to him Moyes has a ceiling and they’ll probably never win anything but a few European adventures will more than do my mate. Fair play to Moyes for the job he’s doing.

One of my best mates is a hammers fan. Said to him Moyes has a ceiling and they’ll probably never win anything but a few European adventures will more than do my mate. Fair play to Moyes for the job he’s doing.

Yeah I've got a good mate from Uni who is just loving the ride atm. Would be tough to take if West Ham won anything with Moyes after winning eff all with us for 11 years, but would just have to be happy for me mate who's seen West Ham go down more than once.

its easy to be envious of what Moyes is doing at West Ham but its taken him 3-4 years to achieve it with them and West Ham fans weren't happy with him at one point. I think Benitez could be really good for us long term. He reminds me of Moyes in the way that he understands what we want but has coached at a higher level. The problem is that he wont get the chance with half of the morons on here wanting him to fail from day one because he called us a small club 15 years ago (since then we have won nothing)

its easy to be envious of what Moyes is doing at West Ham but its taken him 3-4 years to achieve it with them and West Ham fans weren't happy with him at one point. I think Benitez could be really good for us long term. He reminds me of Moyes in the way that he understands what we want but has coached at a higher level. The problem is that he wont get the chance with half of the morons on here wanting him to fail from day one because he called us a small club 15 years ago (since then we have won nothing)
I think Benitez should be given a chance, provided we aren’t in danger, but if we keep losing its easy to see Moshiri getting an itchy trigger finger. He could do a decent job for us given time to sort the squad but unfortunately the controversial nature of the appointment means he hasn’t got a huge store of goodwill to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.