Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if I use a sulia link, will Danny ban me for lyfe? I'll syndicate it with paddy power FFS.

*dholliday slinks off after being thoroughly destroyed by his more experienced opponents*

deco__1467241c.jpg

Di Matteo's transfer record:

West Brom 09/10: loss of £1.3m. Bought Mulumbu for £176k, Cox for £1.98m and Thomas for free.
West Brom 10/11: Got them up to the Premier League and made a loss of £10.5m. Bought Tchoyi for £2.6m, Odemwingie for £2.6m, Fortune for £2.6m, Tamas for £818k, Dawson for £264k and Reid for free.

He's definitely got an eye for a bargain and I couldn't say that he's been wasteful with any signings.

Di Matteo's transfer record:

West Brom 09/10: loss of £1.3m. Bought Mulumbu for £176k, Cox for £1.98m and Thomas for free.
West Brom 10/11: Got them up to the Premier League and made a loss of £10.5m. Bought Tchoyi for £2.6m, Odemwingie for £2.6m, Fortune for £2.6m, Tamas for £818k, Dawson for £264k and Reid for free.

He's definitely got an eye for a bargain and I couldn't say that he's been wasteful with any signings.

Good call.

There must be a reason why no one fusses about him? He won the Champs League FFS!

But jobs at Everton, Stoke, Man City...and no one mentions him.

Why? I don't get it.

Set in stone to be Martinez. If it's internal why hasn't it been announced already? Martinez holding talks with Whelan on Monday, reckon he'll be unveiled on Tuesday. Not the worse name on the list but not the most exciting. Still hoping for Laudrup or even possibly Pereira (don't know much about but everyone seems to love him)

O Maisfutebol pode adiantar, de resto, que Vítor Pereira passou a segunda-feira fora do país a escutar o que dirigentes de dois clubes tinham para lhe apresentar. Os clubes são ingleses e da primeira metade da tabela da Premier League.

Vítor Pereira aterrou esta terça-feira de manhã na Portela, em Lisboa, proveniente de Heathrow (Londres) e apanhou de imediato o avião para a cidade do Porto. Por volta das 12 horas já estava no Dragão Caixa, onde se desenrolava o Media Open Day.

The Maisfutebol may advance, moreover, that Vítor Pereira started Monday outside the country to listen to what leaders of both clubs had to submit. Clubs are British and the first half of the Premier League table.

Vitor Pereira landed on Tuesday morning at Lisbon Portela, from Heathrow (London) and immediately caught a plane to the city of Porto. Around 12 o'clock was already in the Dragon Box, which unfolded Media Open Day

Source - http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/fcporto/fc-porto-vitor-pereira-porto-liga/1452122-1304.html

Good call.

There must be a reason why no one fusses about him? He won the Champs League FFS!

But jobs at Everton, Stoke, Man City...and no one mentions him.

Why? I don't get it.

He was hated by some of the squad at WBA & similar at Chelsea

Not rated by many in the game despite the CL win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back