Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly serious mate, he's brought quality into wherever he has been but players have failed to settle, that's the only reason some of his teams have struggled. We could do a lot worse, and not much better
I'm not sure he'd be capable of getting us to were we belong mate (Which is winning trophies again). He's a manager for saving teams from relegation. Not for me mate.

I'm not sure he'd be capable of getting us to were we belong mate (Which is winning trophies again). He's a manager for saving teams from relegation. Not for me mate.

He's never had a team with the quality we have, he showed by amassing 94 points in getting Sunderland promoted what he can do, I genuinely believe he'd win us trophies within 2 seasons and push us on to the next level, permanent fixture in the top 4.

He's good in the transfer market as well, easily David Moyes equal in that respect, and I wouldn't mind seeing him come in in time for a full pre-season.

He's never had a team with the quality we have, he showed by amassing 94 points in getting Sunderland promoted what he can do, I genuinely believe he'd win us trophies within 2 seasons and push us on to the next level, permanent fixture in the top 4.

He's good in the transfer market as well, easily David Moyes equal in that respect, and I wouldn't mind seeing him come in in time for a full pre-season.
Would give him a chance to be fair. It's that risk you have to take in the end.

There's nobody who sticks out at the moment to me. However I'd rather see a young European with fresh attacking ideas come in than your bog standard British manager.

You do realise we already have a european manager...

Would give him a chance to be fair. It's that risk you have to take in the end.

Offer me an alternative with a better track record and I'd take a look, but he is simply the best option out there. His eye for young talent is also pretty good, he spotted ebanks-blake at a young age and shaped him into a pretty decent goal scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back