Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine this Porto lid comes in and is a massive massive failure

Who you going to kick off on then?

This applies to anyone we get Del. the fans seem split on all the candidates. some will blame Bill whoever it is ans some will say oh well he give it a go.

I really hope the new manager does well, i really cant be aresed with the moyes love in that will follow.

I am also very worried that @fizzer18 is doing his coaching courses when he previously mentioned that he wanted to continue playing

I'm a bit confused with the whole Dave wheelan/Martinez D-day thing tbh.
Either:

1: Wheelan was expecting Everton to be banging the door down for his Roberto the moment there season was over. And because that hasn't happened he's taking the opportunity to get Martinez to commit to Wigan for next season.

2: Everton have now offered Martinez the job. Martinez has informed wheelan of the offer that he wants to take, so wheelan is doing the old have 24hrs to think, whilst making it look like Wigan are holding the cards.

To me everything points towards Martinez with help from our current back room team. I really can't see kenwright after everything he's said going for someone like vitor (can you)

Were very simplistic as fans in regards to managers and players and very often wrong. Think of the amount of players we'v wanted as fans, only for them to go elsewhere and be rubbish! Vitor from a fans perspective represents a winner, better style of football, fancy name, different approach...it's gonna be awesome! There's alot more too it than that and he could be a disaster with all his own ways.

It's gonna be intresting and no one knows who would or wouldn't do well from vitor through to internal. I don't personally care if I'm right or wrong IMO of the quality of appointment as long as it goes well.

It's strange going thru all this, I still don't really believe deep down we'v lost our manager....and this is all just a bit of fun!

Either:

1: Wheelan was expecting Everton to be banging the door down for his Roberto the moment there season was over. And because that hasn't happened he's taking the opportunity to get Martinez to commit to Wigan for next season.

2: Everton have now offered Martinez the job. Martinez has informed wheelan of the offer that he wants to take, so wheelan is doing the old have 24hrs to think, whilst making it look like Wigan are holding the cards.

To me everything points towards Martinez with help from our current back room team. I really can't see kenwright after everything he's said going for someone like vitor (can you)

Were very simplistic as fans in regards to managers and players and very often wrong. Think of the amount of players we'v wanted as fans, only for them to go elsewhere and be rubbish! Vitor from a fans perspective represents a winner, better style of football, fancy name, different approach...it's gonna be awesome! There's alot more too it than that and he could be a disaster with all his own ways.

It's gonna be intresting and no one knows who would or wouldn't do well from vitor through to internal. I don't personally care if I'm right or wrong IMO of the quality of appointment as long as it goes well.

It's strange going thru all this, I still don't really believe deep down we'v lost our manager....and this is all just a bit of fun!

I like you!.....you talk sense...

Don't shoot the runner

But some no-mark on Twitter is claiming one of the Portuguese press (the "Record") stating that Vitor and Porto reached agreement last night so no Everton move. Could be 4rse of course but thought I should put it out there :@

Jan Hagen ‏@PortuBall 2h

Big news from Record! Vítor Pereira and Porto got to an agreement last night. If its true their will be no move to Everton for Pereira.

Don't ask me who he is I just searched for VP news today on Twtter

Have we established whether vitor has ever made a decision about what players to sign for porto?

Come on bobby, save us.

But some no-mark on Twitter is claiming one of the Portuguese press (the "Record") stating that Vitor and Porto reached agreement last night so no Everton move. Could be 4rse of course but thought I should put it out there :@

Jan Hagen ‏@PortuBall 2h

Big news from Record! Vítor Pereira and Porto got to an agreement last night. If its true their will be no move to Everton for Pereira.

Don't ask me who he is I just searched for VP news today on Twtter
that story just says the ball is in vitors court as porto have offered him a new 3 year deal

I do feel Pereira will stay with Porto.

Lol at us all desperate for relegated Martinez to take over us, as we know it'll be a nightmare with whoever is left from the candidates.

Kenwright, prepared as always.

seems to be a sh*teload of press this morning about Neville being "linked with", "flattered by", "of course interested in" the job.

Please no...

Either:

Agree with that. It's all about perceptions, isn't it? Everybody we bring in will be a risk. I'd prefer Perreira over Martinez simply because he manages a top club and became champion with them on a few occasions and Martinez's cv isn't as impressive. Could be a huge faillure either of them though.

ok thanks

This is a translation of the story in the Portuguese record that the twitter guy is referring to: The ball is in the Vítor Pereira. FC Porto formalized yesterday afternoon the desire to keep the coach at the helm of the team in the coming seasons. Second Record found, the renewal may happen even for a period of three seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back