Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Bill has a clue what he is going to do, so i don't think there is any such thing as an ITK.

O k , H, there was two words in the statement that our Glorious leader issued when Moyes went to Man U and they were
STABILITY and CONTINUITY, so I really think it will be an internal appointment,just can't see him bringing an outsider in
Could be wrong like.

All we know for certain is that we are interested in Pereira, and that Pereira is interested in us. I feel as if we are interested in Martinez, but I don't think that is being reciprocated.

It's Pereira or internal I reckon. You won't ever get a clearer indication of where Bill sees this club going than this decision.

Are we?, Is he? I didn't know that for certain!!!

I'd rather it was anyone other than Alan Stubbs. I hate that man with a passion. He is sly, corrupt, sneaky, a user, self centred, arrogant and thinks he's mr Big.

He needs help with his gambling problem after losing his houses and pubs, also forcing his wife into working in Barclaycard. I will happily have that man a fight knowing full well I would break his face.

Oh and by the way Everton, if you do employ this clown, you will never see me at another football match again, it will hurt and upset me but I am bigger and better and I will walk away from you with my head held high. Go and fkin die Alan Stubbs.

I can still see it being Martinez but why would Pereira be having a meeting in the middle of the night?

I'm sure we'll see some movement by close of play tonight.

I'd rather it was anyone other than Alan Stubbs. I hate that man with a passion. He is sly, corrupt, sneaky, a user, self centred, arrogant and thinks he's mr Big.

He needs help with his gambling problem after losing his houses and pubs, also forcing his wife into working in Barclaycard. I will happily have that man a fight knowing full well I would break his face.

Oh and by the way Everton, if you do employ this clown, you will never see me at another football match again, it will hurt and upset me but I am bigger and better and I will walk away from you with my head held high. Go and fkin die Alan Stubbs.

Not a fan of his then?

I see the Echo are keeping up the deceit on behalf of the club that the managerial vacancy remains open. Very cruel. Save your energies lads. This one has been decided for almost a week. Weir will be the next manager. Martinez interest and Pereira *interest* iare just the fig leaves they need to sell you the internal candidate.

Are we?, Is he? I didn't know that for certain!!!

Echo journo confirmed that he contacted Everton & expressed his interest. The club have come out via the local rags & stated that there was no pre-contact agreement with Pereira, but failed to say that there was no interest either. I think it's fairly plain that he's on the shortlist.

If the 1st line of your 2nd paragraph is true surely we would never employ him as manager?

_45844438_kenwright_av512.jpg

I see the Echo are keeping up the deceit on behalf of the club that the managerial vacancy remains open. Very cruel. Save your energies lads. This one has been decided for almost a week. Weir will be the next manager. Martinez interest and Pereira *interest* iare just the fig leaves they need to sell you the internal candidate.

No it hasn't Dave, only in your head is that a 'fact'.

That's quite some character assasination if i ever saw one.

Also, this thread was 750 pages when i checked it yesterday.
What did i miss in the meantime?

Cmon dave, even you are so much of a skeptic that you won't go all out on a random idk rumour will you?
Let's keep on twiddling thumbs here.

Best 'not mentioning it again' I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back