Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate what your saying mate, McCarthy is on another level, but I was just offering up another reasonable alternative. Your entitled to your opinion mate, its wrong, but you're entitled to it nonetheless.
You almost had people convinced you were serious untill you said McCarthy was on another level.

You almost had people convinced you were serious untill you said McCarthy was on another level.

You know me well enough on here to know I'm rarely serious mate, I'm not trying to take the pi$$ at all and just putting forward some ideas, thinking outside the box if you will. I appreciate that some people have a narrow minded view and my ideas might seem far fetched but give it some serious thought, honestly.

You know me well enough on here to know I'm rarely serious mate, I'm not trying to take the pi$$ at all and just putting forward some ideas, thinking outside the box if you will. I appreciate that some people have a narrow minded view and my ideas might seem far fetched but give it some serious thought, honestly.
I know you are rarely serious but you had people buying in to this blue sky thinking, then you overstepped the mark and made yourself sound silly. Now nobody will believe the boy who cried McCarthey.

I know you are rarely serious but you had people buying in to this blue sky thinking, then you overstepped the mark and made yourself sound silly. Now nobody will believe the boy who cried McCarthey.

Ok mate, it's entirely your decision whether you choose to believe me, I'll stay out of this thread if my opinion isn't welcome.

I appreciate what your saying mate, McCarthy is on another level, but I was just offering up another reasonable alternative. Your entitled to your opinion mate, its wrong, but you're entitled to it nonetheless.
That's fine mate, I have no problems with your suggestions but Steve Bruce just seems a bit odd to me.

After failing in the championship and league 1 he's a strong candidate to take over a club in the higher echelons of the premier league?

Show us your working out please.

You missed the Davey recommended bit mate, hes mentioned it in the past, Bills style if Daveys appointment is anything to go by .. If you know ............and what not!

Just musing based on past occuranes and who Davey may be likely to recommend.

Last edited:
That's fine mate, I have no problems with your suggestions but Steve Bruce just seems a bit odd to me.

Look at the clubs he has managed mate and the job he is doing at Hull, I appreciate they're in the Championship but on current form they wont be for long. He has a career win percentage across all clubs of 48.9% which cant be sniffed at. Again he isnt loved by the media so they always put a negative spin on his achievements, dont be lead by media perception mate, just take the facts into conssideration.

Look at the clubs he has managed mate and the job he is doing at Hull, I appreciate they're in the Championship but on current form they wont be for long. He has a career win percentage across all clubs of 48.9% which cant be sniffed at. Again he isnt loved by the media so they always put a negative spin on his achievements, dont be lead by media perception mate, just take the facts into conssideration.
He's a decent manager like but is his history of success as a manager really appealing to us though? I just think there are much better managers out there than Bruce mate.

You missed the Davey recommended bit mate, hes mentioned it in the past, Bills style if Daveys appointment is anything to go by .. If you know ............and what not!

Just musing based on past occuranes and who Davey may be likely to recommend.

Do you think it'd go down well with the faithful where Bill likes to maintain the fascade of keeping them buttered up?

He's a decent manager like but is his history of success as a manager really appealing to us though? I just think there are much better managers out there than Bruce mate.

Dont be fooled by the lack of success, plenty of clubs would take Moyes and he hasnt won a trophy for over 10 years, so is it that ridiculous a suggestion?

Dont be fooled by the lack of success, plenty of clubs would take Moyes and he hasnt won a trophy for over 10 years, so is it that ridiculous a suggestion?
Yeah Moyes hasn't won anything but he's ace in the transfer market which is a huge difference to depend on whether your a good manager or not. Bruce would make us a mid table club IMO. He wasn't even good enough for Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back