Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
McLeish - McClaren - Lennon - Hughes - Warnock - McCarthy - Bruce

if any of these follow Moyes we will see mass suicide of cultist proportions among Evertonians

McLeish - McClaren - Lennon - Hughes - Warnock - McCarthy - Bruce

if any of these follow Moyes we will see mass suicide of cultist proportions among Evertonians

I think McClaren is head and shoulders above the rest mentioned and don't think he deserves being tarred with the same brush.

If ginger nut decides to move on - then I think we should be looking at Marcelo Bielsa. He has everything we need. Experience, innovation, charisma, drive......

But knowing the foresight, business accumen, and all-round footballing knowledge of our board we'll end up with Neil Lennon or Martin O Neill...FFS!

Have I read that right ? Neil Warnock ? Just typing his name gives me serious chills. I detest that whopper probably more than anyone else present in English football today, Steve Bruce, Alex McLeish and Mark Hughes ? As Everton managers ? They would be lucky to gain entry as a spectator never mind have the massive honour of managing one of the greatest clubs in the world

Agreed.

Still don't want him though. But he is better than that list.

I think his time abroad will have done him good, he's learnt how to coach football you will no longer see hoofing with McClaren in charge and I think he will have a point to prove. I would have him and he's a realistic target.

I actually would have problems with Everton having a manager that thinks Mussolini was a decent chap.

well that's a bit simpleton isn't it. History is littered with anti-heroes. I don't see how saying you think a dead man had some ok political ideas hundreds of years ago affects being a manager today but each to their own.

Again I ask, why did it not bother you whilst he was at swindon? It's not our place to tell people what political beliefs they have.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back