Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone please explain to me why Vitor rather than Martinez?........because it seems to me there is a momentum without any real basis in fact. He has never been tested in the premiership!

1 league defeat in 2 seasons
From the same line of coaches as Mourinho and AVB, and they both rate Vitor as a coach.
Emphasis on attacking Football
Is sexy
Not outspoken in the media so he wouldn't make us cringe with every pre/post-match interview

Periodically, he's supposed to be more of a coach and not necessarily a manager at Porto. By that I mean the board call all the shots with transfers etc... And the BPL is a much better league than the Portuguese League so VP would certainly be a risk. But personally one I'm willing to take, with Martinez being my second choice.

......I don't know if I'll cry but I wont be very happy if its Vitor.

BK4IrgrCAAArMRH.jpg:large

Vitor Pereira said:
..........Hello boys im home :)

I can't understand why people don't want Martinez, we have a real chance of progressing, TV deal plus Fellaini deal meaning new manager could possibly have at least 20/30 million too spend on players. If we can sign a decent centre forward and play a more fluid attacking style, I'm pretty sure we can more on from the David Moyes era.

We gave David Moyes a chance so why not Martinez, Man Utd one of the biggest Clubs in the world have taken a Manager that hasn't won anything, so I can't understand the fuss. I've supported Everton for over 30 yrs, seen highs & lows, for me backing the new Manager is so important, fresh approach, different style of playing and new players brought in surely indicates exciting time ahead. There is far too much moaning from people on here...

He was certainly in London last week, the Portuguese press can vouch for that but as much as I want to believe it, I wouldn't go making the assertion he was 100% meeting Kenwright.

Whilst not the best source, Merro is adamant that there was an interview.

If we get Vitor maybe the new badge will grow on me, if we get Martinez all evil will be unleashed.
I wont care about the badge if we get him f it we do have to start thinking where a modern club next we will have a new stadium and pereira is the a modern manager get in

Vitor
Vitor
You f in ride
O Vitor Pereira

Re Martinez Failure is relative...he was managing Wigan ! He also won more than Moyes ever did with them so he can hardly be described as a failure by anyone being reasonable?

I can't understand why people don't want Martinez, we have a real chance of progressing, TV deal plus Fellaini deal meaning new manager could possibly have at least 20/30 million too spend on players. If we can sign a decent centre forward and play a more fluid attacking style, I'm pretty sure we can more on from the David Moyes era.

We gave David Moyes a chance so why not Martinez, Man Utd one of the biggest Clubs in the world have taken a Manager that hasn't won anything, so I can't understand the fuss. I've supported Everton for over 30 yrs, seen highs & lows, for me backing the new Manager is so important, fresh approach, different style of playing and new players brought in surely indicates exciting time ahead. There is far too much moaning from people on here...

1056 pages, you got all the reasons why we don't want him. In sum, he has a terrible record in PL. He is inept in defending. He had 4 seasons to fix the defensive line but failed to do so. He also has an awful winning rate. He had built a team to relegate etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back