Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the Sunday tabloid papers was reporting that Laudrup future in doubt at Swansea due to an internal argument !
Can anyone confirm this ? We could try to go in for Laudrup ?

FC Porto Vitor Pereira invited to renew for two seasons, an offer to which the coach made a counterproposal for a time. The assurance was given by the entrepreneur coach, Belgian Christophe Henrotay the Record.

Whys everybody going crazy, this isnt new information.

FC Porto Vitor Pereira invited to renew for two seasons, an offer to which the coach made a counterproposal for a time. The assurance was given by the entrepreneur coach, Belgian Christophe Henrotay the Record.

[Poor language removed] me it's Lord Lucan!

He is "supposed" to announce his decision today. Then, this news coming up.

It is.

Seddo ‏@Seddo1984 2m
Vitor Pereira roughly translated to English means means,Everton have ****ed things up yet again an all fans are heading 4 a meltdown.

To sum up. For the supporters of Pereira.

Why would a manager suggest a 1 year deal when he's been offered 2? Seems a bit odd. An offer of 2 in the first place hardly sounds a ringing endorsement, but to counter by asking for a shorter one... Unless thats how it goes in portugal

Am I getting the wrong end of the stick, why would an employee who has been offered a 2 year contract turn around and say no i'd only like one year thanks. That makes no sense, or am I misunderstanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back