Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, so Vitor we will offer you 2 years

No chance fools, I must insist on 1 year instead, haha losers

(no wonder these guys need a director of football).

Am I getting the wrong end of the stick, why would an employee who has been offered a 2 year contract turn around and say no i'd only like one year thanks. That makes no sense, or am I misunderstanding?

Don't really get it as well.

But look at it from a club's view: why would they accept a 1-year extension? Not really long term-management that.

Vitor IN

Why would a manager suggest a 1 year deal when he's been offered 2? Seems a bit odd. An offer of 2 in the first place hardly sounds a ringing endorsement, but to counter by asking for a shorter one... Unless thats how it goes in portugal

Clearly he has played Knifey Spooney before...

Am I getting the wrong end of the stick, why would an employee who has been offered a 2 year contract turn around and say no i'd only like one year thanks. That makes no sense, or am I misunderstanding?

Not sure where the "I only want a Year" has come from, the story only says "time", it makes no reference to "A Year", so he might have asked for 3?

Why would a manager suggest a 1 year deal when he's been offered 2? Seems a bit odd. An offer of 2 in the first place hardly sounds a ringing endorsement, but to counter by asking for a shorter one... Unless thats how it goes in portugal

Hes a tricky buggar Vitor, he was offered 50,000 a week but told them he will not accept a penny over 20,000 that ****in showed them.

You don't mess with our Vitor

On loosing the title last season on GD the first thing fergie established was next season he needed to score more goals and went out and bought RVP.

A look at wigan's last 4 season's under Martinez the goals conceded column speaks volumes. Either his 3 at the back tactics are not working or he needs better defenders. He altered neither sufficiently when the major problem was staring him in the face. Now of course Martinez doesn't have the budget to go out and spend like fergie, but to say there's not options out there better than what they had is crazy. It's the managers job to solve these problems and he hasn't done...end of! He's failed and that amount of conceded goals is why they have gone down.

If Martinez was a really good manager he would have improved them over his time there. He may have improved the way they try and play football, but what matters is where u finish in the league. If they had unluckily gone down, being the size of club they are, wage budgets ect then you could kind of not hold it against him. But they have gone down because of obvious defensive problems that he could NOT sort or even improve.

Really don't want him. Hope he goes stoke and they can see him for what he is...overated and average!

All just IMO of course!

Just watching the championship playoff final and when the interviewer asked Holloway about losing Zaha he said "The big wigs get the good players all the time, that's what happens". So you can imagine Wigan trying to sign players good enough to do well in the prem isn't easy, especially whilst reducing the wage budget. He was also unlucky with injuries to their better defenders.
All that being said lets hope Pereira is announced as the new boss

And we dont actually know whats happening, this might be a way of forcing our hand, kinda put up or shut up.

Maybe we are awaiting Martinezs decision, with Vitor "in reserve".

Anything could be happening.

Am I to cancel the sunbeds ffs &
What the hell am I supposed to do with these armbands now!
'sake

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back