• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1de7d56347c1569c3000cbc5acc8fe14.png

@FCPortoWorld: The Vitor Pereira saga continues. Agent Chris Henrotay says Vitor is taking some time to reflect on proposals. Decision by end of next week.

Now chill the eff out.

We're getting Martinez aren't we?!

Neither do I, I just can't ever see us going for someone like him.

He's got a decent record as a coach but there more to running a club, especially our club, than just coaching the first team.

I never once thought we were in for him, I just think he's been trying to improve his position whatever he chooses to do.

Agreed, not the type whatsoever that you would expect bill to go for, so always thought it was just paper talk.
Started buying into over the last few days that maybe he would pull a shock out going against the grain...

Suppose Martinez is someone who will run (well try) the club from the bottom upwards. Maybe it is him, did think whealan's speech the other day (youth ect) smelt of bull poo!

Or is anyone like me thinking it could be someone that none of us have really thought of...
A complete suprise if you will??

@FCPortoWorld: The Vitor Pereira saga continues. Agent Chris Henrotay says Vitor is taking some time to reflect on proposals. Decision by end of next week.

Now chill the eff out.

We're getting Martinez aren't we?!

Picks armband back off floor sheepishly
Places back on arm
Waits

This is getting silly now. I've been pro pereira but if our candidates are just continually pushing back their decisions we should just go for Martinez and be done with it

Agreed, not the type whatsoever that you would expect bill to go for, so always thought it was just paper talk.
Started buying into over the last few days that maybe he would pull a shock out going against the grain...

Suppose Martinez is someone who will run (well try) the club from the bottom upwards. Maybe it is him, did think whealan's speech the other day (youth ect) smelt of bull poo!

Or is anyone like me thinking it could be someone that none of us have really thought of...
A complete suprise if you will??

BK must know Moyes is leaving since last December. If he just started the search last week then he is very naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back