Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this. Martinez´s Wigan has been woefull defensively and ultimately got relegated because of it.

What we need to ask ourselves though is whether we can expect someone better. Vitor Periera might as well be a unicorn in outer space for the chance of him being the next manager.

For his faults, I´d rather have Martinez than Stubbs, Weir or Phil Neville.

actually if it isnt vic , id rather neville than martinez.
neville is unproven but has the temprament and skill set to be a good manager potentially.hes also a known name.
martinez is proven , but proven to be not that good.

id rather go with potential to be good and maybe fail , than go with proven to be not that good and definitely fail.

We will see.

Martinez just won't (what I think anyway) manages those top clubs. Moyes has earned it via his Everton records.

hk..glad you said 'what I think anyway'...you're one of the many on here who have grasped that we are all posting our OPINION.Respect. Some, however, will never understand this basic fact.

It all hinges on Martinez IMO. I think it's his job if he wants it.

We will know a lot more when he announces his decision

hk..glad you said 'what I think anyway'...you're one of the many on here who have grasped that we are all posting our OPINION.Respect. Some, however, will never understand this basic fact.

I understand that we all have different opinion and will accept that. Whether our opinion is correct or not will be reflected by the new manager's results and achievement at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back