Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will ship a shed load of goals under him I think. The most important thing is how he replaces likes of Felli annd Heitinga who are leaving. I am worrie he will squander it, and EFC cannot afford to, quite literally.

Don't be soft lad. Our defence is 600 times better than Wigan's. Do you think they're just going to forget how to play football all of a sudden?

Martinez will build on what Moyes left behind, and that's two fantastic attacking full backs, one strong English international centre half and two half-decent players in Distin and Heitinga. Plus a good prospect in Duffy.

No worries whatsoever about our defence if Martinez comes in.

Martinez with Stubbs, Weir and Ferguson at his side will not necessarily be a bad thing. Martinez is young and we, as a club, might get the best out of him. If he gets it lads, switch to the positive, for the sake of the team.

Thursday last week?!

Paul Kendrick ‏@PKendrickWIG 4m

Dave Whelan: "Everton asked for permission to speak to Roberto last Thursday. I told them to wait until I had spoken to Roberto today."

please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke!!!!!

if i say it enough it will come true!!!!

*cries

I will support him 100%. He is young with experience has tasted success at a minnow club but couldn't keep them up despite the players being on ten bob a week. If he comes here he can now shop in Tesco rather than Netto so I think he will do fine. Not many options available to us and no way would a big name come to us with our budget

pros and cons aside , if he come , dont be negative , get behind him and give him every chance.
if he does bad then say so then, but until then back him 100 %

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back