Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke, please join stoke!!!!!

if i say it enough it will come true!!!!

*cries

This. and we end up with weir or stubbs haha

Martinez with Stubbs, Weir and Ferguson at his side will not necessarily be a bad thing. Martinez is young and we, as a club, might get the best out of him. If he gets it lads, switch to the positive, for the sake of the team.

That's the spirit.

Think his signings have been decent on the budget he was on. I feel all these are decent value for money:
Kone
Ramis
Maloney
Al Habsi
Di Santo
McArthur
Alcaraz
Moses
Diame
McCarthy
Gomez

Has to be Martinez now surely, he wouldn't resign if he wasnt our first choice and Malaga was only ever an outside bet anyway imo.

Disappointed it aint Pereria, after all that.

The actual news is we approached them last Thursday or Friday (reports differing) asking to speak to him.

Broken leg man said wait until he's made his decision today. So I guess that means we will talk to him now.

Journos saying we are not the only team in for him though.

We will ship a shed load of goals under him I think. The most important thing is how he replaces likes of Felli annd Heitinga who are leaving. I am worrie he will squander it, and EFC cannot afford to, quite literally.

A cushion would do. Hopefully whoever sits on it will make a better impact sub, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back