• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me pull two quotes of of Twitter:

That means Martinez wasn't part of the interviews conducted with the external candidates then? Then I reckon it's still far from certain that he'll join us for sure.

Oh, and we don't have money to buy him out. Use the 5 mil to get a decent 2nd keeper if Mucha leaves to Slovenia ffs.

Martinez is on about £700K p.a. at Wigan, the £5M is a load of tripe

Let me pull two quotes of of Twitter:

That means Martinez wasn't part of the interviews conducted with the external candidates then? Then I reckon it's still far from certain that he'll join us for sure.

Oh, and we don't have money to buy him out. Use the 5 mil to get a decent 2nd keeper if Mucha leaves to Slovenia ffs.

Yeah, interesting that we haven't actually spoken to Martinez yet. Although it seems very likely that we'll apoint him, you never know, we might have been waiting to speak to Martinez before any decision is made on Pereira.

...clutching at straws...

After fuming about this ive come to think its not the worst appointment. Only a few weeks ago we didnt know who Pereira was and were pretty much content with having Martinez as manager. I think the only reason we are disappointed is because if we compare him to Pereira of course we will be. I still hope Pereira is in the pipeline but if not, we all get behind a good young manager and see what he can do. He's coming here winning more than what Moyes did before we appointed him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back