Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine that pereira and AN other would be the other two candidates although the fact that Martinez has quit would lead me to suspect he has been given an indication that he's #1 contender. Having said that pereira has been constantly linked and still hasn't signed at Porto. Although knowing BK none of them are in the running and it will be somebody utterly ridiculous that's appointed.

I would imagine that pereira and AN other would be the other two candidates although the fact that Martinez has quit would lead me to suspect he has been given an indication that he's #1 contender. Having said that pereira has been constantly linked and still hasn't signed at Porto. Although knowing BK none of them are in the running and it will be somebody utterly ridiculous that's appointed.

Bilic and Pereira are the two others I ve seen thrown around Twitter.

SSN - the crucial thing is they are not named!!! no other web site is saying this BK propaganda me thinks!

Two things,

Either we really are talking to two other candidates and we don't want to name their clubs out of respect for both parties.

Or

It's just propaganda, so when Martinez is confirmed manager we can say how we scoured the globe to find the suitable man for the job.

Last edited:
Its defo pereira why else would he a delayed making a decision. bill prob said wil you delay for a week then martinez delayed whelan for a week so then pereira came back with a one year contract just so he can delay for a further week makes sense lads kenwright wanted to interview all candidates first before appointing anyone it hasnt been official because the other managers are contracted to other clubs

vitor in

Bilic and Pereira are the two others I ve seen thrown around Twitter.

Would be intrigued by either of those two ahead of Martinez although I accept that a large section of fans hate Bilic. Still think its too much of a coincidence regarding Martinez though

Neville is on his way to Man Utd.

I firmly believe offered the choice between the Everton managers job, or the Man Utd first team coach job, he'd join Man Utd every time.

"Roberto doesn't feel up to the task of getting us in the premier league"

What does this say about him? That he wouldn't be able to do it?

Does he think he's gonna take Everton into the champions league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back