Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laudrup if moyes left its a step up face it swansea wont get European football again next season and are a mid table club, we are a top 6 club who have the chance to push on bring him in

I honestly believe Neville will become a very good manager - certainly better than the dross I've listed in the bottom line

Me too. But it never ever works when the player from the group goes straight to manager. He'll be a pundit within 18 months if he takes it.

There is a certain fat Spanish waiter that won't be doing anything soon......

*runs away*

If moyes leaves, we wouldn't do any better than Benitez. Look at our prospective list of names, dear god.

I want Laudrup- not because he has won a trophy. But because he plays attacking football and has experience from different leagues both as a player and manager.

The coverage in Denmark would skyrocket - they have shown so many Swansea games this season it's incredible.

Rafas a manager who can win trophies which most on here crave badly, I dont think he would come here out of respect to the RS but laudrup aside theirs no one better imo he has won champions leagues, fa cups and soon a europa league with chelski yet the same people that say they wouldn't want him beat moyes with the no trophies won bottler stick cant have it both ways evertonians

Rafas a manager who can win trophies which most on here crave badly, I dont think he would come here out of respect to the RS but laudrup aside theirs no one better imo he has won champions leagues, fa cups and soon a europa league with chelski yet the same people that say they wouldn't want him beat moyes with the no trophies won bottler stick cant have it both ways evertonians
I want rid of Moyes not because of his lack of trophies, but because of his tactics and defensive approach. Rafael would offer the same so no-go for me.

Thinking with my head I totally agree.... He knows how to win trophies as much as we don't like to admit it... But do you really think he would not take the job? Look at the problems he caused between the rs and chelski yet he still went there... He has no shame so I don't think he will care about that. But thinking with my heart I don't want him here.... As to potential replacements IF Moyes leaves.... Then I dunno who would realisticly come to us? I don't think we should go for am untested manager we are in a different place from when Moyes took over, we need someone to kick us on and that doesn't leave many.

Yes you can. Don't be an utter bell.

No not Rafael,please.I'm sticking with my feelings that Gus Poyet is our man,coming from same kind of team that Moyes came from,a good team built with a low budget,it seems the only negative is he defends Suarez....hey if he gets Brighton to Wembley and they lose the final,reckon there's a chance.16/1,worth 2 quid if you ask me !!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back