Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you wouldn't have James McCarthy either then mate? What about the keeper Al-Haibsi. Surely if he's let in all them goals he's rubbish eh?

McCarthy no ta. Overpriced and I think he is overrated. Al-Haibsi yes but depends on the price, we need a second keeper. There are reasons why they let in 73 league goals and that proved their defence was rubblish. All of them should take the blame surely.

So you wouldn't have James McCarthy either then mate? What about the keeper Al-Haibsi. Surely if he's let in all them goals he's rubbish eh?

[video=youtube;fJ657-3VIps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ657-3VIps[/video]

Bit erratic/crap mate

McCarthy no ta. Overpriced and I think he is overrated. Al-Haibsi yes but depends on the price, we need a second keeper. There are reasons why they let in 73 league goals and that proved their defence was rubblish. All of them should take the blame surely.

Fair enough mate, its opinion as much as mine is but you're being a bit conceited in your view, respectfully like.

Dave Watson played in an Everton team which nearly got relegated and was a brilliant defender, as was Southall a keeper.

[video=youtube;fJ657-3VIps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ657-3VIps[/video]

Bit erratic/crap mate

Pah!

I bought FM13, edited Everton, gave us Moutinho, made him the best player in the World CA 200 PA 200, won the League in my first Season.

Easy.

vKNqY89.jpg

So were the plumber BK had the e mail from who applied for the job ..... FFS Bill how can you ignore this?!?!?!

How come 40 blues wanted Neil Lennon, bewildering, rather have Chico with Moat as his assistant

Kopites infiltrating us mate :dodgy:

I'm worried that this forum for next season is going to be Moyes this, Moyes that. I'm a big fan of Moyes but now I couldn't give a **** about him now.

Why should you be worried, if Martinez is the man you should be pretty optimistic and have zero worry about Moyes being mentioned again.

No, I mean the defence of Wigan. I didn't say all of their players are awful.

Does it count that they haven't been able to field a first choice defence all season and at one point had eight first team players out injured. Or is having a small squad only an excuse when defending moyes.

Fair enough mate, its opinion as much as mine is but you're being a bit conceited in your view, respectfully like.

Dave Watson played in an Everton team which nearly got relegated and was a brilliant defender, as was Southall a keeper.

Pah!

No doubt both Big Nev (legand) and Dave Watson were great players but don't forget they were in the twlight of their careers in 97/98 season so it is unfair to say they nearly got Everton relegated because most of their teamates were crap.

No doubt both Big Nev (legand) and Dave Watson were great players but don't forget they were in the twlight of their careers in 97/98 season so it is unfair to say they nearly got Everton relegated because most of their teamates were crap.

I was talking about four years earlier than that mate. They were both still fine players.

Does it count that they haven't been able to field a first choice defence all season and at one point had eight first team players out injured. Or is having a small squad only an excuse when defending moyes.

Injury may play a part but I would say it is used as an excuse all the time.

Moyes was at his best when he had no choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back