Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would want a manager for the derby who loves them more than us?

TBF having a manager that loves us more than them hasnt exactly worked out in terms of a winning record.

It shouldnt be about that though. Who is the best candidate for the job?

Please stop saying that fat prick who never misses a chance to tell the shi*e how much he loves them, never missed a chance to belittle Everton and didn't have a clue how to work on a budget.

He left them in awful shape with crap players who cost decent wedge on big contracts.

Have a bit of pride and respect for your own club.

Well said mate, well said.

He's also said he would only join a team "ready to win trophies" and won't go near teams with little transfer funds.

Obviously he has something about him but despite the deluded's worship of them he started off the rot there, failed to win CL qualification when they were always nailed on, fell out with star players and bought some utter crap. Did an even better destruction job at Inter.

Plus, he's an utter, utter, utter n

Which is why Benitez should be top of the list.

Lennon - bellend who people send bombs to
Hughes - bellend who people should send bombs to
O'Neill - no
Freedman - has not done badly at Palace or Notlob, but then again hasnt actually done anything
Poyet - defended Suarez
Curbishley - linked to the Wolves job
Saunders - on a hat-trick of relegations
Mackay - has anyone watched Cardiff this season? Awful team
Laudrup - wouldnt leave Swansea for us and would turn half the street end gay if he did - can you imagine him putting a protective arm around Vellios? I can and it worries me that I can.

As ooposed to Moyes, who has won FA Cups, League Cups, got us into the Champion's League and won numerous times away from home against United, Chelsea and Arsenal...

3 id like - poyet martinez and laudrup. all likable charismatic chaps and have a good brand of football and a clue about how the game should be played .

4 id hate and would refuse to back - benitez hughes o'neil pardew all horrible classless unlikable bells with no charisma

2 mistakes - stubbs and round , i put money on one of these being promoted on the cheap , terrible and a 1 way ticket into obscurity and the championship if it happens.

He's a far better manager than anyone else available for free and has a home in Merseyside as well as wanting to remain a manager in England. If Moyes were to leave us then Everton would be the highest profile vacancy in the country and a club close to home and he has a CV to admire, he's done a very good job in a tricky situation at Chelsea and I wouldn't call him a prick as he's done a lot for local charities in this city, some of which my family have been involved with the efforts and they say he was heavily involved as well as being a classy and pleasant man to be around. Personally I could not see a better appointment for Everton if Moyes decides to leave.

He always spoke about our club in glowing terms like.

131 pages of

dun-beetle-2.gif

As ooposed to Moyes, who has won FA Cups, League Cups, got us into the Champion's League and won numerous times away from home against United, Chelsea and Arsenal...

Moyes did get Preston promoted, and got them to a playoff final as well.

Moyes isn't going anyway. The announcement from Man Utd seems as though a deal has been agreed with their new manager, well he is currently taking training as normal at Finch Farm and no contact has been made with Moyes and Everton know nothing, also he was locked in discussions over transfer targets in the summer for many hours yesterday. So it will be Klopp or someone of that ilk to take over.

Bookies in planting a fake favourite shocker?

Surely the biggest club in the world has to have the 'best' manager, and that is largely assumed to be Mourinho...

Moyes isn't going anyway. The announcement from Man Utd seems as though a deal has been agreed with their new manager, well he is currently taking training as normal at Finch Farm and no contact has been made with Moyes and Everton know nothing, also he was locked in discussions over transfer targets in the summer for many hours yesterday. So it will be Klopp or someone of that ilk to take over.

I believed you until I got to that part...:unsure:

Bilic knows the club, really passionate, and has a great relationship with his players.. might even help Jela to find his feet again, or is that too optimistic?

He's my choice I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back