Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez is perfect for us. I would be made up with him.

Look at the tiny amoung of money he has to spend, and how he has them playing. THAT is what I would like, some entertainment for a change.

It has all got so dour at Goodison for a while. We can play some cracking football, but thats because we have cracking players. Just imagine how we could play, with an attack minded manager.

You are kidding he is taking them down to the Championship.

He would sign all those unknown Spanish sh1t. No God no Martinez.

Last edited:
Martinez is perfect for us. I would be made up with him.

Look at the tiny amoung of money he has to spend, and how he has them playing. THAT is what I would like, some entertainment for a change.

It has all got so dour at Goodison for a while. We can play some cracking football, but thats because we have cracking players. Just imagine how we could play, with an attack minded manager.
Did you see the defence last night, this was against a team who had nothing to play for. Ive seen everton play better then wigan this season.

Moyes couldnt get Preston in the Prem.

Whats your point ?

What has Moyes failing to get Preston 2 successive promotions got to do with Martinez taking Wigan down?

Martinez is a ****ing plum & those lauding him will be nowhere to be seen when we're bombing under his piss poor leadership.

Tuchel you think?

good shout. I also like Slomka. And something controversial perhaps:

Hyypiä/Lewandowski double-act (not the goalscorer Lewandowski, the coach).

Might be too much having a former red managing us. The charges against him are probably things like not getting sent off in derbies when he should've been and public declarations of love for the red team. That alone might count him out of ever managing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back