Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My choice: Vítor Pereira

The same man who plays Steven Defour left wing?

Why on earth are people saying Klopp? Embarrassing.

Dreaming wise I'd love Jorge Jesus (Benfica's football is unreal) or Bielsa (suited to the prem). Otherwise would like Laudrup, Swansea one of the most impressive teams at Goodison imo.

Stuart McCall.

Former blue, got Motherwell consistently performing as the best side outside the Old Firm with the budget of a corner shop, ginger hair and crap dress sense.

What's not to love?

I've just read that he was a guest at one of our games around Christmas time?

Be a great appointment if so.

He is proven and should not have problem in managing our club. He is the manager of Porto and it will be interesting about our new signings (if any).

Dreaming wise I'd love Jorge Jesus (Benfica's football is unreal) or Bielsa (suited to the prem). Otherwise would like Laudrup, Swansea one of the most impressive teams at Goodison imo.

Coleman would be dead by december under Bielsa

Why is that embarrassing? Dortmund and Everton share a similar status. We pay Moyes more than they pay Klopp. The Premiership is a coveted challenge.

Are you on crack? They're in the Champions League final. Delusion on here is ridiculous.

Managers that would stabilize everton, managers that would push us forward?

Real simple dilemma. All my work colleagues are saying we are going to be in the championship in 5 years time with our aging squad.

So what managers out there will be seen as a stabilizing the club and which would be seen as pushing us forward?

Bielsa? God no. Montanier would be the only plausible (ie: would come to us and be a possible improvement) candidate from la Liga, though it would be a huge risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back