Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez has more money to spend than Moyes and Wigan sit in 16th/17th in the table. Don't want him, he will take us to the Championship.

Martinez has more money to spend than Moyes and Wigan sit in 16th/17th in the table. Don't want him, he will take us to the Championship.

No he hasn't. Also our wage bill is a lot higher than Wigans and he didn't have a Rooney and Lescott to sell the latter money being totally wasted.

Who else could we persuade to come to Everton , though ?

i honestly dont know tbf. but i have strong sence who we wont/couldnt sign FOR EXAMPLE

01_laud_1567432a.jpg

look at martinez transfers, he goes for cheap south americans, it would take him at least 3 seasons to bring through a team.
besides I cant see him leaving if wigan stay up and dont want him anyway.
rather have an experienced manager who has managed in a few leagues

Laudrup wont come, end of. He's being touted for bigger things i.e. real madrid and other top european clubs
Ole gunnar could be an accident waiting to happen, steve mclaren won dutch league ffs and the norwegian isnt that hard
Martinez had an idea on how he wants to play the game, and its 3-4-3 not 3-5-2, he likes to attack but has a poor win ratio and buys poor south americans, this could be the pull of wigan for half decent european players so time will tell if he moves to a bigger club.

My shout is Remi Garde, he may want a crack at the EPL, however he his the next arsenal manager (get your bets on now) in the next 3-4 years so it could be a favourable move for his first step in to the english game.

Mcclaren, round, neville, clarke, jones, mackay etc step through our door and i wont go again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back