Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i think i edited after you replied.

you seem to be saying if liverpool were very successful it would be ok for moyes to join them?

When were we direct local rivals or fighting for trophies with the red mancs in our history?

not sure why lennon would leave a club winning trophys and competing in the champions league , to replace a manager who is leaving to win tropheys and play in the champions league .

in fact the tag line 'moyes has done a great job under tough conditions on a budget ' is a nice way of saying he done the best he could with a poorly run club at board room level. why would any manager want to work for a chairman who provides a net budget of £1 million for transfers ? unless there a miracle worker or moyes acheivements were not really as good as the credit hes got , there going to be onto a loser from the off.

Moyes has got his work cut out to fill Ferguson's shoes, but likewise any manager that comes in here.

In fact I'd say Moyes successor has the more difficult on his hands.

are you for real? whoever comes in wont be near as good as moyes. and when the **** hits the fan all the people who bashed moyes will soon see what we had with him at the helm.when were ****in far worse!

says who? Moyes was a no mark when he arrived.

He isn't the bee all of managers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back