Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a reality show in this lads...a panel consisting of Bill Kenwright, Andrew Lloyd Webber and Sly Stallone choose one candidate each week and the whole country gets to vote on the final four as the next Everton Manager. Only managers with red hair from the Championship or below to apply for an audition,. Audition to comprise of picking an attacking ambitious Everton team from the current squad, and singing a chorus from Jesus Christ Superstar.

Southampton, Portsmouth, West Ham - all suffered financial troubles with Redknapp...then he f**ks off and leaves them.

It's a definite swerve from me.

Haha well I don't think there's any chance of that with our board is there??

If they wouldn't give moyes money to use wisely there hardly gonna give Harry free reign!

Kenwright has the chance to do something right for this club by appointing a top manager. Unfortunately he knows that top managers are used to working for professionally run clubs, so will not want to stay once they realise all the theatrics that go on behind the scenes.

I fear he'll get some no mark who'll see the job as a massive step up in their career, and therefore put up with kenwright and all his rubbish!

Supporters deserve the best manager we can get. I doubt we'll get him though!

Hope to be proved wrong......

Kenwright has the chance to do something right for this club by appointing a top manager. Unfortunately he knows that top managers are used to working for professionally run clubs, so will not want to stay once they realise all the theatrics that go on behind the scenes.

I fear he'll get some no mark who'll see the job as a massive step up in their career, and therefore put up with kenwright and all his rubbish!

sadly I agree with this

This.

But who would that be realistically?

Since the other thread has been jibbed I'll say it again here.

Steve McClaren is first name for an interview. Steve Round will also get a shout I hear from a good friend at the club.

I still have my fingers crossed for Big Dunc and failing that Neil Lenoon who I've been harping on at for months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back