Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laudrup or Clarke for me. Martinez sides just don't cut it defensively. Rafael always said he'd be back to Liverpool, lets hope it's not with Everton

This handsome [Poor language removed] has to be our next manager.

BJwR6QACEAA779Q.jpg:large

The poll shows a similar pattern to the last poll we did, namely it elevates the flavour-of-the-month:

- new Prem manager doing well with small club playing nice football with limited funds (last season it was Lambert & Rodgers, this season it's Laudrup)

Not convinced. Too easy & shortsighted, and we wouldn't want Lambert or Rodgers now, would we?

Also Pereira is a lazy choice: we're aware of Porto through Mourinho, then AVB. It's asking for trouble thinking that because of them two any guy managing Porto will do well in the Prem.

One thing that's absolutely clear tho', is how much better Laudrup looks than Martinez. So if we get the former, I'd be happy enough. But if we end up with Martinez, then we're potentially asking for a return to the 90's hinterlands.

Tuchel for me. Honestly, almost anyone from Germany would be preferable to anyone from England. The business model they follow over there voluntarily to ensure the economic safety of the club is what Everton have to follow to stay alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back