Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone saying harry needs their head checking, He's a walking, talking ballbag who only goes to clubs to spunk money all over the place. We have no money so what the funk would he do at Everton?

Anyone saying harry needs their head checking, He's a walking, talking ballbag who only goes to clubs to spunk money all over the place. We have no money so what the funk would he do at Everton?

I wouldn't worry about it mate, as well as his Goldfish money, he won't move further away from the south coast than London (think he's said as much too).

He never at Spurs like. I agree with the rest though.

Some of them names on that list/being suggested are really shocking. I think we have to think outside of the box a little bit. Option one for me would be a foreign coach, ideally from Holland, who are used to bringing players through, and developing young talent. Perhaps De Boer?
Alternatively I would go for someone like Royle, prepping someone like a Neville/Weir for the job. Bringing someone like Alan Stubbs up to be his assistant would mean we had a link to the younger players, and someone who was more recently out of the game. Moving people like Fergusan/Weir into more senior positions can only benefit the club.

Stuart Pearce, Michael Laudrup, Roberto Martinez(would love to see us use the 3-5-2),Juan Ignacio Martinez,Diego Simeone, Gary Neville, Zico, to name a few. I'd prefer a younger manager though and preferably somebody that has suited up as a player before.

Last edited:
Stuart Pearce, Michael Laudrup, Roberto Martinez(would love to see us use the 3-5-2),Juan Ignacio Martinez,Diego Simeone, Gary Neville, Zico, to name a few. I'd prefer a younger manager though and preferably somebody that has suited up as a player before.

Simeone? Hahahahahaha!

I'm starting to really enjoy your posts.

It's clear you love Everton and only want the best for us which is awesome. But I think you need to reign in your ambitions a bit mate.

Some of them names on that list/being suggested are really shocking. I think we have to think outside of the box a little bit. Option one for me would be a foreign coach, ideally from Holland, who are used to bringing players through, and developing young talent. Perhaps De Boer?
Alternatively I would go for someone like Royle, prepping someone like a Neville/Weir for the job. Bringing someone like Alan Stubbs up to be his assistant would mean we had a link to the younger players, and someone who was more recently out of the game. Moving people like Fergusan/Weir into more senior positions can only benefit the club.

seriously, let's get Tuchel in. He works well with youth, he actually got his big break in the bundesliga having made a name for himself coaching youth sides, mainly Stuttgart's if I remember correctly, who have a good rep for youth development in Germany. He plays attacking football, knows tactics inside out, believes in pressing high up the pitch, gets the full backs bombing on, and 'has a go' even away at the likes of Bayern Munich, all on a tiny budget that makes Everton's look like Man City's. Get this guy in ffs. Why is this debate still going on?. It should be get this guy in, end of thread. Kenwright read this thread ffs!

is johan cruyff not out of work at the minute? get him in as director of football with someone working under him as head coach. I'd take that if we don't get Tuchel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back