Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now mate, stop trying to wind me up here. I know Eddie Howe was in Little and Large, pack it in.

All them tv pundits you mention above, they are not in the same league as Andy Townsend. Just admit it.

you have won me over. bring in Townsend.

Why are people saying they wouldnt have Malky McKay?

Gained prom to the Prem in his second season and took Cardiff to the LC final last year

The press might ask DM who he thinks should take over at press conference today at 1.30. No manure questions allowed !

"I know he's just got promotion with Cardiff but the strong talk on Merseyside is that Malky Mackay would be their choice."

Erm, no.

It is a totally different ball game now. When Moyes took over we had a really awful team and were expecting to fight relegation year in year out; people like Howe is a very poor choice, trying to replicate what Moyes done will not happen. We have moved on and now need an experienced manager who can build on the foundations left by Moyes; more attacking football and tactics.

If it were Martinez then i'm sorry but i'd have to follow the RS footsteps(on what they had planned) and get someone above him, like Cruyff, to build a footballing organisation for the future.

getting Cruyff in would be a stroke of genius. I could just imagine him overhauling our youth system, with someone like Laudrup as head coach. t'would never happen though

Before anyone starts slating me just a roumour I've heard off me mate who was at the academy awards last night short list to be drawn up Sunday in a board meeting before the game and Moyes has suggested an internal appointment (round or Neville)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back