Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If rumours are to be believed that Pereira, a man with Champions League experience, plays good attacking football has registered his interest in the job, then we'd be stupid not to consider it. But it is Bill and Co afterall.

Pereira looks like a man who hangs round hotel bars in the med looking to steal people's wives.

That's exatly what I'm looking for in our next manager.

I want the opposition manager to wonder where his wife was when she popped out last night, and Pereira to look over and just give a smirk.

That's what i'm after.

If rumours are to be believed that Pereira, a man with Champions League experience, plays good attacking football has registered his interest in the job, then we'd be stupid not to consider it. But it is Bill and Co afterall.

We're going to end up with one of Moyes' countrymen Mackay or Freedman.

God help us.

I want the opposition manager to wonder wear his wife was when she popped out last night, and Pereira to look over and just give a smirk.

That's what i'm after.
And for his aftershave to play mind games on people.

Then only two candidates worth considering are him or Benitez on current lists. Maybe another top European manager too. Anything ****e like Martinez or Mackay and we have regressed a decade

I want the opposition manager to wonder where his wife was when she popped out last night, and Pereira to look over and just give a smirk.

That's what i'm after.
Excellent criteria!

Even though Laudrup is my first choice, IMO he is unrealistic with his £10 m. release clause. That makes Pereira my number one.

It's Pereira for me, based on the fact I know nothing about him and therefore cannot see his inevitable flaws. His 80s Portuguese holiday waiter beauty is sort of a flaw, I guess - the RS "slim Portuguese waiter" jibes will really sting, and our "your manager looks like a shark, talks like David Brent, and breeds sh*t footballer rapists" might not be enough of a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back