Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My worry is that Kenwrong doesnt have a clue about football and wont even look at anybody that doesnt manage in British Football.

+1 for that, people like Tuchel, Yakin, Pereira he probably doesn't have a clue of so won't approach them, then we have people like de Boer, Pellegrini, the other 'high' level managers he won't be ambitious enough to approach.

I just don't think the board will be ambitious enough in either picking the manager or backing the new manager financially. We're 6 points off Europa League with 2 games to go!! If we had got Fer or Negredo (though it could have easily been a phantom story) we'd be well in the mix. Next season the players can do the same but we need more quality in depth of the squad and more goals and we'll be up there fighting once again but we have to invest no matter who the manager is because Liverpool are improving, Spurs will probably spend again.

We're so close to the edge to moving forward massively but I don't think the board will take the risk or be ambitious enough. I hope they prove me wrong but I worry we'll end up with a manager who will not get the funds needed to take us forward and we'll just end up mid-table for the next 2-3 seasons.

I'm not asking that you believe me, I'm just putting forward viable options, as people have continued to throughout the thread, why you feel the need to single me out is beyond me.
You've argued the merits of some awful managers in order to get a few posters on board and laugh at them behind their backs mate.

reports on talksport claim that the Everton hierarchy have approached Mackay already. He's the new favourite, right now, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back