Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever it will be, it is absolutely essential we get it spot on first time round. We can't afford a mistake in the appointment of our new manager. We could easily end up like Villa or the Toon.

Quite frankly I don't have the slightest idea as to who to appoint. Only name currently involved in English football would probably be Laudrup for me.

Another name that could possibly be worth looking at is former Holland coach Bert van Marwijk, who is currently unattached and looking for a new club next season.

Both sexy looking men, I'd be ok with either b)

We all need to decide on one name and forward it on to Kenwright.

Lets make a short list of 10 then swindle it down to 5.

Ok, The Porto manager? (Don't know how to spell his surname)

Thats my shout.

"The search begins today." :lol: Personally think it's a disgrace that the club haven't been looking for a new manager considering all the signals were there that Moyes would be departing at the end of the season.

He's a weapon trying to mislead good blues who take people at face value. It's just a [Poor language removed] thing to do.

I'm not sure what you mean by mislead people mate, they're obviously entitled to their own opinion, I'm not forcing it on anyone, just putting the suggestion out there. If I get shot down by people like you calling me a kopite then so be it, but all your doing is showing yourself up.

I'm not sure what you mean by mislead people mate, they're obviously entitled to their own opinion, I'm not forcing it on anyone, just putting the suggestion out there. If I get shot down by people like you calling me a kopite then so be it, but all your doing is showing yourself up.
You are trying to influence people's views on certain managers and getting a kick out of it when people bite. It's sad mate that you feel the need to stoop to it.

You are trying to influence people's views on certain managers and getting a kick out of it when people bite. It's sad mate that you feel the need to stoop to it.

I'm not asking that you believe me, I'm just putting forward viable options, as people have continued to throughout the thread, why you feel the need to single me out is beyond me.

Steve clarke is a no for me. If you look at wba's form after Christmas, they have been about the 16th best team in the league... About where they will end up next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back