Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

That's great, is it enough to challenge the top 4 though?

its his first season as manager moyes had us bottom end of the table in his first season. I would love a "bigger name" but If its left to a PL manager laudrup aside I would have to say Clarke would be no 1 choice with Rafael and Martinez both 2nd choices

7th first season, 17th second, 4th third.

my mistake, still my point stands West Brom is his first proper club as manager and he spent little and still is 8th infront of the likes of Swansea/wigan/sunderland/west ham etc. he has also had to put up with odemwingie and shown he takes no ****.

I honestly think he's the dark horse if Bill leaves it to moyes he is "moyes like"

its his first season as manager moyes had us bottom end of the table in his first season. I would love a "bigger name" but If its left to a PL manager laudrup aside I would have to say Clarke would be no 1 choice with Rafael and Martinez both 2nd choices

I rate Clarke, I don't think he is a bad manager at all, and I reckon he is far better than Martinez, but haven't we had enough of dour, defensive, Scottish managers?

How many dour, defensive, Scottish managers do Everton want to appoint? As that's all we've had since 1998.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back