Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he was asked yesterday and he said his family live still on merseyside and lets wait and see.

handled john terry brilliantly as he hardly plays yet you hear no complaining. torres has played better. found the perfect position for luiz and given hazard, oscar alot of confidence in their abilities.

Cant find that quote, he was asked and just said I have to concentrate on Villa game.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/206351.html

Benitez is an excellent coach who at valencia was tactically ahead of anyone else in europe and has a knack of forcing teams over the line in big european games. You can't argue with the man's trophy record.

But he couldn't pick a good signing if it fell stark bollocks naked out of the sky and landed in his extra size bowl of spaggetii bollognise singing "i'm an excellent footballer going cheap, buy me now".

The idea of that idiot wasting our entire transfer budget on ngog and dossena sends shivers down my spine.

There is a joke within a joke there because it shows how ****e our entire budget is, a dossena or ngog and thats it were out. Great board eh dave

A couple of posters on here can want him all they like, the majority of match going Evertonians would not accept Benitez as manager, not that I think our club would approach him.

Please tell me the Redknapp discussion is people popcorning. Meltface has more relegations than trophies to his name and needs to blow big money wherever he goes. He comes across as an absolute tit of a person and couldn't motivate QPR to pick up more than 21 points in 23 games having spunked 20 million in January.

got £20 on Clarke at 33/1 tried to put £30 on but they wouldn't allow it,

think about it: Scottish, moyes praised him, took a promoted side and has got them 8th with spending little money

People born and brought up in Leeds are not Scottish. He's just a wool with a weird accent...and ginger.

Now, now. So are you at the moment :lol:

McCall didn't deserve to leave Wembley with a runners-up medal in 1989 - not that this has anything to with him being a candidate.

moyses press conferenceis total bull****. He reckons he only just found out about utds interest otherwise he was staying!!

There is a joke within a joke there because it shows how ****e our entire budget is, a dossena or ngog and thats it were out. Great board eh dave

18 million for glen johnson, 20 million for aquilani, 1.5 million for that greek yard dog, 7 million on dossena, 3.5 million on cavalieri (whoever that is), 19 million on keane, 1.5 million on ngog, 8 million on riera, 17 million on mascherano, 6.5 million on skrtel, 1 million on insua, 11.5 million on babel, 5 million on benayoun, 2 million on leto, 26 million on Torres, 6 million on lucas, 2.5 million on arbeloa, 9 million on kuyt, 7 million on pennant, 2 million on paletta, 6 million on bellamy, 6 million on agger, 6 million on reina, 7 million on crouch, 5.5 on sissoko, 4.5 on gonzalez, 1 million on carson, 6.3 million on morientes, 6 million on garica, 2 million on josemi, 14 million on cisse, 10.5 on alonso.

Just look at that, ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back